Why?

Why ?

💀Zonnique 💀

I sat in the hotel room by myself nobody wanted to talk to me I felt used or was I using people ? Why ? Nobody loves me Zoey Doesn't love me Bahja Ray , Roc ETC they wonder why I'm like this I'm not happy . I never will be I sat in the corner with my knees and I cried really hard I never cried scratch that I never cry I just wanted to see my granddad again he always made me smile , 'Knock Knock ' I quickly wiped my Face slipped on my Flipflops and glasses and answered the door to see Craig . "Zonnique can we talk ? " He asked I nodded I starred at his attire white Tank Top Red basketball shorts black and red Jordan I let him in and I locked the door walking to the room
I sat on my bed prod stood i pat the bed indicating him to sit Down . "Zonnique I Know Everything . I know that you did it with Bailey , Manny , and Zoey . You gotta stop Zonnique before you get hurt " prod said little did he know that I was already hurting a tear slid from my glasses prod quickly removed my glasses i looked down I can't look into his eyes . He lifted my chin so I was starring into his chocolate Brown eyes "Zonnique your very beautiful you need to find the right guy who can appreciate you . Your Smart your talented and your so fun to be around Bahja doesn't deserve you ............." Craig planted his soft lips on mine I couldn't help but smile Through the kiss his tongue beg for an entrance , our tongues swirled around and I let a slight moan . Prod stopped the kiss our heads touched and he looked deep into my eyes like he was looking into my soul I starred back realizing that prod actually liked me . Our heartBeats were in sync Craig kissed my neck pecking me down to my collar bone he looked up to me , I nodded he pulled my shirt off revealing my White Cami (😂😂😂😂) he pulled my Cami off revealing my Nude Victoria secret Bra . He turned a little to unhook my bra planted his soft lips to my back kissing it he went back to kissing my neck sucking slowly "uh " I moaned biting my lip . He turned around facing him I pushed him back and I hovered over his body ripping his White tank top revealing his Nice eight pack I kissed his neck sucking on it a low grunt escaped from prod lips I smirked he stared at my bare chest I begin kissing his abs , to his BasketBall Shorts he stopped me I was confused Craig hovered my body making out with me he went straight to my pants revealing my Nude Panties I prayed I didn't have my Period he went back to my chest sucking and nibbling it "Mmmh"I bit my lip so I wouldn't moan loud he kissed my stomach to my panties he took them off with his teeth thank you god I shaved . He begin kissing my Clit slowly and he begin sucking harder causing my leg to jerk , I gripped the sheets as he licked and nibbled "Mmmmh Yes " I moaned he sucked harder and flickered his tongue on my clit my body jerked up "Uhhhh" my cummed soaked the bed my rough breathing filled the room Craig kissed my lips I tasted my sweet juices I felt Craig Boner pocking me . He pulled down his shorts revealing his grey boxers and his friend which was standing high he pulled his boxers down and I covered my mouth it was huge I sat up staring "Do you wanna do this ?"

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

-

________________________

I added a twist did y'all expect Prod the goody to be in love with Zonnique ? Btw Prod is a Virgin 👐 this was actually a idea giving to me shoutouts to you babez💕 your amazing 👐 all of you are

Now comment

20+Votes

10+ Comments

I swear I would never update if I don't get the votes and comments it hurts it's like hard work gone to waste JHU KNOW ?

-Taya