Hello???

Wattpad is Pissing me the f🌌ck Off 🌚 I can't even put a tittle

I'm gonna cry

Please share my Story and Read Bahjderella 😌 I'm Working hard On these stories and I need some ideas for the chapter After this 😁 Who wanna help ?

______________________________

🌞Hello????🌞

Bahja Pov,

I held on to the Adoption agency Paper I quickly look into the black box for more information . I seen a letter and I found a Number ,Bailey's number I Fixed the Box But I took this Letter and I ran straight to my Room . Zonnique and Breaunna weren't in here I heard my shower someone was in there but It wasn't bothering me . I quickly dialed the Number on my IPhone it ranged 2 times and it answered quickly I breathed in and Out

Me: Hello is this Bailey

???: yes who Is this

Me: I'm Bahja Rodriquez your sister

I heard something drop and the phone hanged up I guess it was the wrong number . I was kinda upset cause I actually wanted to Talk to her I put my phone down and I went back to my mom room to find her in there my heart begin racing what if she found out I took the letter . "U-umm Mom have you seen my Timbs ?" I Asked she nodded and went to her closet and pulled them out I took them and I slipped them on "Thanks " I said leaving quickly . I went into my room to see Zonnique Naked she covered her body "Oh it's You " Zonnique said dropping her hands (Were Not Gay) she grabbed her suit case and I quickly got on my Mac Book Pro and I quickly typed in Bailey Rodriquez I clicked on her Wiki .

Bailey Rodriquez Born August 2 ,1996 Age 16 Bailey Rodriquez is a model she's most famous for her Dance Videos on YouTube . She decided Modeling over YouTube after being approached by Tyra Banks , Bailey Lives In California Twitter - BaileyRodOfficial if you wanna get in contact with her here's her Business information Business only

BaileyRodriquezOfficial@Gmail.com

And Her manager SarahMalasa@Gmail.com (Both are Fake) I quickly jotted the Info Down I had to figure out a plan . "what are you up to Bahj? " Zonnique said " Oh nothing " I said quickly clicking the tab out Zonnique was Dressed in a Purple Top that showed her Belly and Black Shorts with purple Toms "'mmmmmhmmm , where's your curling Wand ?" Zonnique asked " In the top dresser draw can you get my Flat iron out " I Said she nodded Breaunna walked in with a Bun Black Bandana White tank top Grey Spiked Shorts with Timbs . She sat on my bed " So What's the plans My Loves " Breaunna asked " Since we canceled Waffle House Prince should be calling me soon " I said and right on cue I got a text from prince saying meet them at there hotel "Alright prince text me to meet them at there hotel " I Said we went downstairs to the kitchen to see my mom and Lourdes talking "We're going out " I said " Have fun " My mom said we went into my car and drove to the hotel so much for finding my twin sister I really wanted to meet her.

___________________________

Please give me some ideas for the next chapter I am begging you 😭😭😭

2+ Votes

Give me ideas

Please

#MisfitDexter (Taya )