I Couldn't Believe It

I couldn't Believe It

💕Bahja 💕

Zonnique and I stared at each other with wide eyes. I poked her "What was that for ?"She said "Making sure you was real"I Said "Bahja shut up , Zonnique I don't know you but I really don't care . Don't put your hands on my sister "I Said "Your not stopping me from doing anything "Zonnique said "Zonnique if you keep doing this we can't be best friends anymore we can't even be friends" I Said . Zonnique fixed herself up in the mirror and walked out slamming the door , "Thank you so much Bailey "I Said I fixed myself in the Mirror "No Problem your my sister and I wasn't going to have that "Bailey said . We Both Hugged "I Can't believe we were separated "Bailey said "how about we don't tell my mom that we were together "I Said "Good Idea "Bailey said . We Walked out Hand and Hand to my table we ended up needing a bigger table "Everyone this is my twin sister Bailey "I Said everyone looked at us "I TOLD YALL I SEEN HER"Princeton loud ass basically screamed Bailey seemed nervous Her friend came over "Oh this is my Bestfriend Kiona "Bailey said everyone waved and we basically had a good time . Which was shocking the girls and I checked into the hotel that Mb was staying in and the one Bailey was at I got undressed and I put on my sports bra and basketball shorts and I went to sleep .

🎀Bailey 🎀

"Mindless Behavior is Too Cute in Person "Kiona said "I Know right "I Said I was putting on my Sleep wear which was Sports Bra and Hollister Pj Shorts "Well I'm tired "Kiona said "me to"I Said yawning. Then there was a knock on the door I put on my glasses (she wear contacts ) and my long cardigan "Who?" I asked "Princeton " I opened the door to see prince in a white tank top sponge bob Pj pants and his hair in a pony tail . "Wassup " I said "Do you and Kiona wanna chill with us and our room ?"Prince asked "come In "I said prince followed me in "KIKI DO YOU WANNA CHILL WITH MB ?"I Asked Kiona got outta her bed "Sure , whatever "Kiona said yawning . "Cute footsie Pajamas "Prince said to Kiona I started laughing I got my phone and my laptop and we went to the boss hotel room . "where's Bahja and Zonnique ?"I Asked "Bahja sleep and Zonnique god knows what she's doing " Bre replied I sat on the Carpet next To Prince and Bre and Kiona sat next to Prod Roc and Near Ray, "Alright so what y'all wanna do " I said logging onto Twitter on my laptop . "Tell us about yourself we never knew Bahja had a Twin" Prince said "Well I dance I could sing but I love modeling . I'm Turning 17 soon ummm I love Nutella I like any Type of music but I love Rock I'm weird crazy I could be annoying my name is Bailey I love Pink Blue and black " I said Ray threw a pillow at me "YOUR BORING " ray said in a high pitch voice everyone laughed and I was kinda embarrassed "says the boy who teeth be crip walking I know a dentist who can hook you up here's the card say Bailey sent yah " I said pulling out a card to the dentist "OOOOOOOOOOO" everyone yelled and I laughed "You win Bailey but I know a place where you can get a better horse hair "Ray said "DAMMMMMMMMMMNNNNNNN" Roc Silly ass yelled "That wasn't that funny but thanks but no thanks I'm taking advise from a person that dresses up in curtains and dresses " I said "KILLLLLLEMMMMMM" Kiona screamed "Alright you win Bailey " Ray said going on his phone again "I winnnnnnnnnn Twerkkkkkkk" I said Kiona and I got up Twerking we did our hand shake we are Lowkey Ghetto "Yall Crazy " Bre said "Sorry about that We stay in South Central"Kiona said "Ayyyyeee south Central "Roc said . "Alright how about we watch Movies "Prince said "Before we watch a movie I need to get my Invisalign I wasn't supposed to take it off " I said I got up and started walking to my room but I heard Someone speaking , I'm nosey so I ducked behind the plants and I seen Zonnique and Manny . Yeah I know manny I know him from when Bahja posted pics , "Zonnique I can't keep doing this with you " Manny Said Zonnique smashed her lips onto manny WHAT THE - "Listen here Manny Bahja dumb ass will believe me over you so you will do what I say " Zonnique said "You wouldn't tell her your one evil Bitch Zonnique "Manny said "You know that already sexy now come on "Zonnique said grabbing Manny hand and going to the elevators , I got up how am I going to tell Bahja This ?

NextDay

🎀Bailey🎀

I woke up ontop of Prince wait I jumped up everyone was knocked out we watched the whole twilight saga and last All Around The World . I tapped prince he yawned and rubbed his eyes awwww he is to cute "Morning Bailey , what's wrong ?" Prince said Oh God that morning Voice "Im about to get breakfast and wake everyone up " I Said Prince got up and Stretched "Alright lets wake them up " Prince said going into the bedroom he came out with Air horn "Cover your ears this revenge "Prince said I covered my ears . Prince started hitting the Horn everyone Jumped up "WHAT THE FUCK PRINCE "Ray screamed "What's wrong with you it's like 8 something " Roc screamed "IF YALL DON'T SHUT THE FUCK UP "Kiona said I couldn't stop laughing "Prince what's wrong with ?" Bre said . "this was revenge for throwing water on me when I was sleep I'm getting breakfast so whoever is staying stay whoever sleeping go "Prince said Yawning everyone left but me "Im going to shower I be back " I Said Primce said nodding I left and went to my room and went straight to the shower .

💕Bahja 💕

I woke up in the hotel room With Zonnique arm around my waist I rolled my eyes she was naked . WAIT NAKED I Pushed her off the bed and she woke up "What's your Problem Bahja we used to take bubble baths all the time " Zonnique said "When we were 5 and around 8 what's getting into you Zonnique ?" I said "You don't know how much I love you Bahja , your smile your lips your laugh . I'm in love you I'm in love with my bestfriend ." Zonnique said I wasn't looking at her "But why ? I'm not Lesbian or Bi you know I love boys I just can't Zonnique and I'm your Bestfriend and you can tell me anything but I can't do this we can't do this I don't love you like that " I said Zonnique left the room slamming the door now she has a attitude my phone ringed indicating I had a text . I went to the bed side table and got my phone it was Manny Telling me about our date tonight and of course a morning text that always put a smile on my face , I got out if the bed and grabbed my suitcase and clothes and went into the bathroom to shower. You know the usual I got Dressed in a White Tank top Black sweats and my Bred 11s I brushed my pink hair In a bun , and put a Red Bandana over it . I put on some lip gloss I hate dry lips and I grabbed my black Raybanz just In case I went to Bailey room and she was just walking out "Morning Bahja "She said hugging me she had Grey Sweats MsftRep that was black and showed her belly ring , Black Vans her hair in a high ponytail. "Where you going this early ?" I asked "Prince room were going to eat breakfast "Bailey said "I wanna come " I Said "Come on vamonous everybody lets go "Bailey sanged "You said Hurry up wrong "I said "So what lets go "Bailey replied How are we twins 😂 I laughed To myself man I love her already . We got to Prince Bailey knocked and Prince Opened with a Towel On his Waist water dripping from his hair and his soon to be abs well damn I ain't gonna lie my peace pal is sexy . "Come in " he said letting us in "Ill be back in 10 mins Bahja can you wash my hair Bailey you could help "Prince said yeah sometimes I wash his hair when
Tamara doesn't speaking of that I wonder where she is?

__________________________
Don't ask for long chapters no more 😕 guess what I suck . I hate writing now 😭Writers block sucks it makes you hate writing I'm about to delete the story

25+Votes 25+Comments
-Taya(MisfitDexter)