Chapter 1

This is my very first story on wattpad, i would love any feed back and tips you give! I really hope y'all like it. 

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Chapter 1: 

Katie's Pov: "I can't wait for tomorrow, its going to be so much fun!" I tell felicity 

We're currently at my small one bedroom apartment so I could finish packing my stuff, then heading over to Felicity's since her apartment was closer to the airport. We both live in Houston, Texas. So amazing right? wrong, honestly im so ready to move. Why you may ask, well for one its hot as hell here and two I'm ready for a change, so you can imagine how excited we are to be going to New York! plus its our first time being there, It took us a whole 5 years though, since we started saving up when we turned 14 but that's okay I'm happy we finally get to go!

"I know, to bad were only there for two weeks" she replies 

"Yeah, but hey no matter how long we're there its still going to be fun. Who knows maybe we'll run into a celebrity!" 

"Yep" felicity said popping the "p". " and did I tell you were meeting up with one of my moms old friends from high school, he's famous now." 

"Really, who?" I asked

"Chris Evans!" She said smirking, since well let's just say I'm very fawn of him. 

My eyes almost popped out of my head. "No fucking way!" 

"I know right, you'll finally meet the man of your dreams! Anyways we're having lunch with him Wednesday." She said obviously very amused by my reaction.

"Hey now, we both know Mr. Horan here" I said pointing at my cardboard cut out of him " is the man of my dreams, all though Chris is hot, i would still prefer Niall." 

Did i mention I'm a huge fan of One Direction, as silly as it may seem for a 19 year old to have her walls covered in One Direction posters i could care less, cause lets all face it they're basically sex gods!

She put her hands up in surrender " I know, I know. So Chris is apparently picking us up at 1, that gives us some time to do a little shopping in the morning." 

"Okay, cool" I reply. 

Ugh it's no fair. I think to myself. Why can't I find a boyfriend that's perfect for me, like Blake, Felicity's boyfriend. All I have is cardboard Niall. Sigh. Coming back to reality I glance over at my night stand to see that it's 7:10 p.m. "Shit" I curse.

"What?" Felicity asks 

"It's 7:10, I need to check us in so we get good seats tomorrow" I say already pulling up the southwest airline website. Finally checking us in i say "our boarding number is A42 and A43." 

"that's not to bad, and are you ready to go yet?" 

"Almost, I don't know what to wear on the plane, obviously something  comfortable yet cute!" i say looking over my shoulder at her since i was currently trying to see if i could find something in my closest, whichim having no such luck with.

"well" she said getting up off of my swivel chair at my desk and going over to my dresser " you could wear your pink sweatpants and..." "this shirt" she added holding up one of my black dri-fit Nike shirts "with your hot pink sports bra!' She then walked over to where i was and shoved the clothing articles into my arms. "Your welcome" she said in a sing-song voice 

"I guess that settles that then, we can go now" i then stuck the outfit in my carry on, grabbed my keys, suitcase and purse and with that headed out the door and to the parking, lot where Felicity was already waiting.

___________________________________________________________

A/N: sorry it's short and crappy please leave comments and I really hope y'all liked it so far and will continue reading! 

Love you xx 

~ Kate Horan ;)