Chapter 9

It's been a while, yeah? Sorry I've been having a hard time thinking of where I'm going to go next with this story.

Anyways Just a quick update!

P.s. Hope all of y'all had a Merry Christmas (:

_______________________________________________________________

Chapter 9

Katie's pov:

It's been almost six months since the trip to New York City. I do miss the lads and constant hearing about them makes me sad. They really are great guys. I'm defiantly not as obsessed as I was cause I mean that would be weird almost.. To be obsessed with your friends. Well I mean at least I consider us all friends. Nialls been rumored to be dating Barbara Palvin, I honestly don't think he his and I'm not just saying that because I like him no my feelings for him are nearly gone now. I'm over him, or so I like to think I am. I knew I couldn't have him before I met him. Sure when we were all hanging out it sparked a bit of hope in me, but Ive come to my senses and just realized it's not possible.

Anyways I'm starting collage soon. On January 6th to be exact. I've actually. Decided after my little trip to NY that that's where I want to go to collage. Besides I have an Aunt and Uncle who lives I'm upper Manhattan. I had applied for a soccer scholarship too NYU, K-STATE, WSU and A&M. I got offered 3/4 of places and after New York how could I say no?

The best part is Felicity is coming with! We had both applied for the same collages she applied to a few more though. With her 4.0 GPA of course she could pretty much go where ever. We had moved into the campus dorms for the most part there was a few things that we had both left at home but they weren't needed right away.

I was currently inside fixing myself a cup of hot cocoa with my new keurig my parents gave me for Christmas. As for Felicity I have no clue where she is probably in here room most likely. She and her boyfriend had broken up not to long after we moved. He said it wasn't going to work out long distance and all. I honestly thought they were drifting apart.

I take my mug and inhale the smell of chocolaty goodness and go sit back down in the nook of the couch. I open up the fault in our stars by john green and start reading from where I left off.

Thirty minutes later the alarm on my phone goes off alerting me that It times to go for my daily conditioning. All soccer players are expected to be training and ready for the upcoming spring season so seeing as I've been a lazy ass all summer I've started off exercising daily and if it hadn't snowed id go out and shoot around.

I go to my room and quickly change into the appropriate attire and head out the door grabbing a water bottle on my way and shouting a fast "goodbye, I'll be back later" to felicity. I decide I wanna run in a park I had found close to where my aunt lives instead of the track on campus. I jog to a subway near by to take considering my aunt lived to far away to run to and then run more.

As I was nearing the subway I slipped on some god damned ice, falling and bringing the person in front me down too. Taking a glance at the person I cock my head to the side. Something about this mysterious person seemed odly familiar all though he had a pair of ray bans and a beanie on it could have been anyone. Remembering I was still on top of him awkwardly staring at him at that, my checks heat up I quickly get off and help him up before embarrassing myself anymore I mumble a quick sorry and quickly walk down the stairs of the subway.

___________________________________________________________

Hmmm who do you think she ran into!!??

Have a lovely day!

Fan, comment, like!!

- Kate xx