Chapter 2

This is my first book and my internet is slow.... sooo im sorry if the grammer is bad and if I don't spell right

__________________________________________________________________

Recap: "Are you ok???" I looked up at him in shock. It was.......

Cameron. The one who broke my heart. Maybe he won't recognize me and I can play with his head.

In 6th grade I was a bit chubby with long light brown hair and blue eyes. I wear contacts now and I got colored contacts. I never wear blue. It's always brown or green. Today I'm skinny with blond hair dip dyed in hot pink and have green eyes. Im wearing my black leggings with my mint green muscle type shirt with a UK flag on it. I Hope it works.

I looked up again and his hand was out. I took it getting up. He still has his blond hair and great figure. But I was still disgusted by him because of what he did to me.

"Hello. My name is Cameron. Whats yours???"

What should I say. My real name or a different. My real because if he finds me with Kayla somehow.

"My name is Kira." I said it with a bright smile to make him think I like him.

"You're the second Kira I've known my whole life.."

"What happened to this other Kira??" I lyed of course I know she grew stronger on the inside to express herself. Of course.. me!! I'm just curious what he tells people.

"She was a slut" once he said it, he looked down. That little liar. That fucking dick. I want strangle him right now, but I have to play along. Nope.. I'm letting it out to play with his head.

" I'm sorry Cameron. I bet you were with one of your friends when they told you they had a hunch she was going to break up with you. And you said no so he said Kira said she was going to break up you for him. So he called her and said it's me or him. Right??!! But wait.... She broke your heart by choosing him. You took the phone and she said" A tear rolled down my face. "You said I'm sorry but i choose her!" With that I ran off to school with a few tears leaving me. Not to many because I am proud, that I finally faced him.

2 years ago, me and kayla auditioned to go to a music school in the UK. We did it together. I played the bass and she played the guitar while we both sang a song we made called broken hearted. The princepel of the highschool said If I wanted to, i can do freshman year 2 times, 1 for 8th grade and 1 for 9th grade or skip a grade. So i accepted the offer of skipping a grade and went. This is my sophmore year, so what was supposed to be my real freshman year. It's only been a year here so 2 more to go for me. I hope this year is different. I want to be open. But I don't need new friend. Maybe it won't kill me to try for once.

My classes are 1-vocals 2-guitars 3-classical intruments 4-free period/lunch 5-song writing 6-acting 7-P.E.

There is this one guy that is in all my classes. I take mix classes with the 11th graders since me and Kayla auditioned together. She has all the same classes as me except 6- P.E. and 7-acting.

I don't know his name but he seems interesting. I got pulled out of my thoughts by Mr.Lang my acting teacher. " Kira and Atticus. Step up and take this scene." Oh no. that's the guy. I looked at him. He has brown hair. I set my gaze to his eyes and he is aleady looking at me. I quickly look away, stand up and walk up to the front of the class and take the paper with the scene on it from the teacher. Atticus does the same. I quickely glance at it reading the lines in my head. It's a love scene with a...... A KISS?????? Hell no.... I still havn't had my first kiss.... this will be awkward. I look up at him and smile. He smiles back. I felt butterflys when he smiled. I practically melted when he did it. He is about 5'11" and i'm 5'5". So its perfect. He's not shorter than me. I put down my script letting Mr.Lang know I was done. Same with Atticus. "Action" with that, Atticus started.

A-I didn't think that i would find you after you flew away.

K- Why are you here?

A- No one told me you were leaving last month or where you went. I never even got to say goodbye.

K- It was for your own good. I'm sorry Atticus.

He grabbed my hands holding them in his perfect ones.

A- It didn't feel good I needed to find you and tell you what has been inside me for the six months we were dating.

K- And whats that?

I looked up in his eyes and I could tell he was searching my eyes to see if I was ready. I nodded and with that, he cupped my cheek staring intensly, coming closer to my body.

A- I love you.

He leaned in slowly. Then, I felt it. His lips were soft and perfect. It felt so right. I put my arms around his neck counting to thirty. Then I pulled away.

K- I love you too.

He gave me a quick peck.

"Scene!!! That was perfect. You should audition for the play. Both of you." I looked down at the ground. His kiss lingered. It felt so right. Just perfect for my first kiss.

"Rrrriiiinnnnggggg" The bell rang. I walked out with a smile. But the wierd thing was Atticus was walking the same way as me, right next to me. Once I saw Kayla, her boyfriend Brad and a random guy. I Shouted "Hey Kayla and Brad"waving at them."But I wasn't the only one who said it. Atticus said it at the same time as me. I looked at him and he looked at me. We stared at eachother with a smile. He was Gorgeous and perfect.

"KIRA, ATTICUS!!! COME ON.. WE HAVE TO GET THE ID'S" Kayla shouted

I shouted back" Coming" and ran to the car. Both of us. I wonder how he felt about me.

______________________________________________________________________

Atticus' P.O.V.

"Kira and Atticus. Step up and take this scene." Oh...... She looked at me. I looked at her eyes and she quickly galnced away. Maybe she doesn't like me like I like her.I walked up after she did. I read the script and saw it. A kiss. Maybe this will work. I looked at her and she was already looking at me. She gave me a smile and I smiled back. Her smile is beautiful. She is perfect. I don't know why but it felt like love at first site in vocals class.

"Action" With that, I started.

A-I didn't think that i would find you after you flew away.

K- Why are you here?

A- No one told me you were leaving last month or where you went. I never even got to say goodbye.

K- It was for your own good. I'm sorry Atticus.

I grabbed her hands and they fit perfect in mine

A- It didn't feel good I needed to find you and tell you what has been inside me for the six months we were dating.

K- And whats that?

I down into her eyes searching to see if she was ready. She gave me a nod and cupped her cheek staring intensly into her eyes.

A- I love you.

I leaned in slowly and let my lips gently touch hers. Once she responded i kissed a little harder and she put her arms around my neck. This was perfect. I wish it would never end but it had to. She pulled away. Which told me the thirty seconds were over. I lokked down at her.

K- I love you too.

I gave her a quick peck and looked at the class.

"Scene!!! That was perfect. You should audition for the play. Both of you." I looked away.

"rrrriiiinnnnngggg"

I started walking to the car to meet Kayla and Brad along with Cameron. She is right next to me. I saw them. "Hey Kayla and Brad!" She said it too. I guess we are going to the same place.

"KIRA, ATTICUS!!! COME ON.. WE HAVE TO GET THE ID'S" Thats when I realized that I was staring at Kira.

"COMING" she yelled and ran to the car. I followed behind her.