Chapter 3

Kira's P.O.V._________________________

Kaylas jeep had  the 2 front seats, 2 back seats, and there was 2 seats back to back with the others seats. As I got closer. I saw Cameron in the middle row. I gave him a glare and went to the very back about to cry, remembering what happened earlier today.

"Hey Atticus, sit next to me" Cameron knows him. Great...... I think Atticus saw how down I was so he went towards the back and sat next to me instead. We drove to the place and got our Fake ID's. After that we drove to the dorms.

We walked in and Atticus' dorm is next to mine and Kaylas. He rooms with brad now I guess.

I wore some black shorts and a blue half shirt that showed my belly and my red lace bra. Todays my birthday and I turned fifteen. So Kayla is taking me clubbing. I guess with Cameron, Atticus, and Brad.

"I'm going over to Brads. Meet me over there when you're done." I nodded once she left I put on my Blue checkered vans and sat on the couch. I don't know how but I started crying.

"Knock knock. Kira, can I come in."

"Yes" I tried wiping away the tears but it wouldn't work. He came in and saw me.

"Kira, what's wrong???" He sat down next to me embracing me in a hug. I got the butterflies again. My tears stopped and I smiled. I hugged him back with my head in his neck. He pulled back and grabbed my hands.

"Will you tell me whats wrong now?"

"Fine", "It's Cameron. Has he ever told you anything about a Kira??"

"Yea. He said he knew a kira when he was in eighth grade. She was a slut and cheated on him... Why?" One tear fell but I shook it off

"I was the only Kira he has ever known."

"So you're the slut?? Why would you do that." I looked up at him

"I didn't. Long story short. My friend Ina took his number from me. Sent him slutty pictures. 5 minutes before she came to me he confirmed a date with me. Ina said she had a hunch he was going to break up with me. I said no, so she said he said he was going to break up with me for her. She called him. And she gave me the phone. He said sorry but I choose her. He kept telling Ina he loved her while telling me the same thing when me and him were dating." I sniffled a bit before continuing,"He cheated on me" I grabbed his hands. " Ever since 6th grade, I couldn't trust any one. I havn't had any new friends besides Kaylas friends. I've known her since 1st grade. She is my only good friend. And I haven't gone out with anyone since him and rejected anyone who asked me. It was  seven different people."

"What about me? I'm you're friend right??" He asked with a smile

"Yes you are" I smiled too "You are the only person that has ever got through my wall. I don't know how, but you did." We stared into eachothers eyes untill the the door opened.

"Are you guys ready" Kayla asked with Cameron and Brad next to her. I pulled out my phone to see if I ruined my make-up. Nope. I'm ok. The three others looked at me. I put it back into my purse.

"I am now." I said with a smile and gave Atticus a kiss on the cheek. He got up and held out his hand. I happily took it.

"Are you guys dating now or something?" Kayla asked with a laugh followed after.

"Nope. We are just close" Atticus said smiling at me. I looked at Cameron and he was red and angry. As we were walking to the car. I let Atticus go in front so I can talk to Cameron.

"Why are you so mad??" I asked angry that is negative attitude is affecting my positive one.

"Because of you!"

"What did I ever do to you???"

"I like you a lot Kira. And you don't even see it. I liked you ever since I ran into you. Why do you like him and not me!???"

"Do you really want to know why"

"Yes. You keep sending me false signals."

" I don't send you signals. Do you really want to know why I don't like you??"

"Please, I need to know."

"Because I'm a slut."

"Why would you be a slut, I know you're......"

"Do you get it now. It came from your own trouty mouth. Do you know how much that hurt when you lied straight to my face. Now I know what a pig you are because you can't admit what really happened!!!!" I didn't cry, but I need a shot now.

"I didn't know it was you Kira..."

"Because that would make a difference......" I said sarcastically "And I'm still done with you... you disgust me." I let him walk first so I could cool down. Once he got in the car I started walking. I sat down next to Atticus in the back again. He grabbed my hand and kissed it. I instantly felt better again, like Cameron wasn't even there. We finally got through and I don't know how but cut the whole line.

the song Sail was playing. I walked right up to the bartender for two shots, one vodka, and one tequilla. I took them both down and it felt good. On my fifth shot, I head to the dance floor. Birthday cake by Rihanna was playing and I felt good. Once I found a good spot. I started dancing. Dropping it low, twerking, and swaying to the music. Soon someone came up behind me and grabbed my hips. I turnrd around and saw it was Atticus.

He started grinding on me and I went along. I grinded harder on him and heard him moan. He grabbed my boobs squeezing them. I let out a soft moan and grinded against him harder. With that, he turned me around stiil holding my waist I wrapped my arms grinding on him frontwards.

His hands went lower and grabbed my bum. My head is on his shoulder so when i moaned he heard it and chuckled. Fine if he wants to play, I will. I started kissing his neck until he groaned. I went up to his ear and whispered,"Now I know where you're sweet spot is." I smirked at him.

"I think It's time to leave babe." His voice againt my neck made want to give it all to him. But I'll put out longer.

"Ok." Is all I could say. I feel so good right now. I will remember this night forever..... if I don't black out.

"Let's go Cameron,Kayla, and Brad. With that, we were off to home.