Chapter 5

I'm so sorry that I havn't updated for a while, I have had writers block for a long time. I hope you like!!!!!!! ________________________________________________________________________________________________________

Kiras P.O.V.

I feel pumped right now. I just now let myself know and feel my love for Atticus. I know that it took awhile, but my trust issues got in the way. I thought I heard something then saw a hand in front of my face.

"Kira. KIRA. EARTH TO KIRA!!!!" kayla shouted. I knew I had to quickly respond. 

"Yes. whats going on?"

"Kira, we are about to enter the lazer stadium."

"Kayla, I thing I just might day from all of the exercise I'm going to get tonight."

"Just keep walking Kira" She pushed me towards the room with the vests that is right before you enter the stadium. Just then, I saw number 13 and sprinted for it. And I shouted in victory.

"Yes!! I got my luckiest numer in the world!!!" Then I saw the number that Atticus chose...... number 13. My number. I looked at him and smiled. And he simply smirked at me. It's on like donkey kong!!

"Girls against boys!!"

"Ok" The doors swung open and then we got to our sides. It was only me and Kayla.

"Kira, you get Atticus and I'll get Brad."

"Wasn't that going to happen anyway?"

"I suppose so, what going on with you Kira, ever since I got you out of your trance, you've been acting like the original Kira I knew before your heartbreak?"

"I guess I found out what my heart truly wants."

Atticus' P.O.V.

I saw that Kra grabbed 13, so I did too. Once she saw, she smiled at me and I felt happy again. What if she honestly just doesn't like me and is just trying not to lead me on? But also, what if she does like me, but she's too scared? I'll found out during this game. It's only me and Brad waiting for the bell to go off. We have three minutes.

"Atticus, have you noticed that Kira is a lot bouncier than she was earlier today? She is all smiles and giggless, what did you do?"

"Brad, I don't know if I did anything or not. I just hope that I can find someone. I really want Kira, but I'm not sure if she's ready yet. I don't want to pressure her. I feel like all I do is let her down..."

"It's ok Atti, just wait"

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I went running off to find Kira.

Kiras P.O.V.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

And I was off to find Atticus.

 I can't seem to find him anywhere. But there is a secret door I find. I tun the door knob slowly and stealthily open the door.... no one. But it has Black lights everywhere. It's perfect for me and Atticus to talk when I find him.]

"KIRAAAA!!!!" Thats him. Score. I see him walk right infront of me and grabbed him by the arm, run to the room, and pull him in.

"What the??? What was that for?" (To lazy for names right now talking wise, So K is Kira and A is Atticus)

K"I need to talk to you."

A"About what."

K"I need to apolligize for everything. I didn't mean to push you away, it's just a force of habit. I know I can trust you and....... I just feel like all I do is hurt you. I feel like I don't deserve a guy like you Atti. I just don't."

A" Kira. You're everything I could have asked for in a girl. A good personality, amazing sence of humor, high level of wierdness, and you're the most fun to be with. You are the girl I've been looking for, for my whole life. If anything, I don't deserve you. I didn't mean to start ignoring you. I just didn't want to get my hopes up. Everytime I'm around you, my heart skips a beat. You always make me smile. And.......umm mm um ..um.mm..."

K"What?" I started moving closer to him because he's on the wall. He looks at me and our eyes meet, gazing deeply into each other. Soon enough I was close, pressed against him and his arms around my waist.

A"Kira, I love you!" Right after that, he gently pecked my lips like what happened at school. I stared at him wanting more. He doesn't know if to or not. The peck was like 1 second long. I Grab his face and slam my lips onto his with such emotion and he responded almost immediately. His hands roamed up and down my back giving me butterflies in my stomach. He deepned the kiss a little, not knowing he would, I moaned. He just simply smiled in the kiss, then we backed away. Our lips swollen from the session we just had. That was our official kiss.

A"Be mine?"

K" Always and forever." I smiled knowing that I have someone that loves me and will always be there for me.

BEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEEPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPPP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 

The ending ring. Has it really been 35 minutes? That means that me and Atticus have been in here for like 30 minutes.

K"We've been in here for ever. We should get out before they cach us!!" I gave him a kiss, smiled, waved, and ran.

A"I'll get you the next round!!"

K"Not if I distract you..!!" (KK is Kayla and B is Brad)

once I got where the others were, I was out of breath. 

A"BOOO!!!"

K"Don't do that!" he hugged me from behind and whispered in my ear.

A"Wanna stay the night at my house?"

K"Sure babe" He kisse dme and I giigled. 

KK"So you two are official??"

A&K" YUPP!!!"

B"We called it!!!" Brad and Kayla high fived.

K" What do you mean, 'we called it'??"

KK" Well we couldn't find you guys at all and just knew you two were together.....doing stuff....!!"

K"KAYLA!!!" I blushed furiously hiding my face into Attis' chest.

KK" Brad said it not me!!"

K"Still the same thing!! LOL!!!

A" Letss gets some pizza!!!"

KK&K&B" YUP!!!!"