Untitled Part 10

Chapter 9

Atticus: I wasn't allowed to say anything about where I was to anyone. I signed a contract. I'm sorry my love.

Fuck it, I'm all in now. I can't hold back anymore. He is so irresistible, I didn't even here what he said because I was so mesmerized. I grab his face and crash my lips against his. His lips are so soft, and his hands are wandering places I love him touching, my shoulders, the small of my back, my bum.

I pull away and just stare at him. This is the moment i decide I'm giving him everything today. I want him to take my virginity. I'm still just paused staring at him.

Atticus: Are you okay babe?

Me: Oh, I so fine right now.

Atticus: That you are...

He said with a wink and checks me out again. He pulls me in close and whispers in my ear.

Atticus: I love you

I'm taken aback. I didn't expect him to say that but I instantly respond.

Me: I love you more

He looks me in the eyes, trying to make sure I'm telling the truth. And his eyes start to water.

Me: Are you alright Atticus?

Atticus: I just thought I lost you forever. I thought you would never forgive me. You are the love of my life and I couldn't bare losing you Kira.

A tear falls down his cheek and I wipe it away.

Me: Of course I forgive you. It's because I love you.

He pushed his lips against me. I feel it right now. My body is tingling at his every touch and I'm throbbing. He grabs the bottom of my dress and starts to pull it up but stops halfway through.

Atticus: Is this okay?

Me: Mmm.... yes babe

He finishes pulling it up and sees my lingerie. I'm in a white lace bra and thong. He just stares me up and down, and does it again.

Me: Quit staring

Atticus: Oh...my, I'm sorry... uhhh

He seemed confused because I told him it was alright to undress me, little did he know..

Me: Do something... take me

His jaw dropped and he pulled off his shirt and damn. His abs are insane. He is so freaking sexy I can't handle this. I'm so horney staring at him.

Atticus: That I can do

He walks over to me and picks me up and lays me on the bed. His hands keep roaming everywhere but where I want him to touch. He kisses my neck and down my body and right below my belly button. This is where I lose it. Finally it's here, I'm going to lose my virginity to the love of my life.