Chapter 4

*I had chapter 4 written out a long time ago but it got lost so i'm doing it different than the one iI wrote. But I hope you like!!*

__________________________________________________________________________________

*THUMP*

"Agggggggg!!" I groaned as I hit the floor the floor from the top bunk in my dorm. I didn't even fell myself fall. Haha. Wait, what happened after I left last night? Meh who cares. I just fell. oh my god this is hilarious. Since I'm up, I guess I have to wake up Kayla. I stand up to see Atticus sleeping in Kaylas bed. 

Cuddling with Brad. Oh my god. Wait. I looked on the top bunk.

Kayla. Sprawled out all across my bed. She pushed me off. I went to the kitchen but on my way saw Cameron sleeping on the couch.

Huh? What should I do? Maybe if he screams he'll wake up the others. Pay back is a bitch.

I walked in to the kitchen and set up four cups of water with ibuprofen for everyone except Cameron. I took my pills and re-filled my glass full of ice cubes and freezing cold water.

I walked up behind the couch. I whispered. "one,two,three." I poured the freezing cold ice water on him. Some splashed on me but I'm fine. It is quite cold.

"Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh cold!!!! What the fuck was that for?!?!?!?!?!" Cameron screeched like a little girl.

Then Atticus and Brad came in.

"Why the fuck are you screaming Kira?" Atiicus questioned

"It wasn't me. It was Cameron. And I have water and ibuprofen in the kitchen for you all."

Atticus walked up to me. "Thanks babe" I blushed as he kissed me on the cheek.

It's kind of hard right now. Flash backs of my broken heart keep coming back. The day it was ripped out. I don't want to push Atticus out. But what if I do on natural instinct? I don't want to hurt him like Cameron hurt me. Atticus is special to me. He is helping me. 

I frown at the thought of hurting him. Then smile at thought of him helping me.

What if he is the one. Am I falling in love with him? I can't be. It's too soon. No it's not. It's been four years.

I got inturrupted as I got a hug from behind me. She put her head on my shoulder.

"How did you sleep Kira?"

"I slept pretty good except the fact that you pushed me off the top bunk. How dod you sleep Kayla?"

She yawned. "Good"

"I want to do something today." Atticus said pouting and crossing his arms over his bare chest. Ermagurd. I am melting. 

Out of those thoughts. Me and Kayla put our matching thinking hats on, which they were purple.

I got an idea and looked at Kayla. She smiled agreeing. We didn't say anything to eachother but know exactly what to do.

"LAZER TAG!!!!!" Kayla and I shout simotaniously.

All the boys shouted. "Yes".

Atticus steped forward. " I think team lazer tag. Me and Kira along with Kayla and Brad." He said

I knew what he was exactly doing. He was protecting me I smiled and walked over hugging him. He was perfect at hugging. I felt special when I was around him.

Kayla stepped in." I'm sorry Cameron but today is couples day. Goodbye." With that she pushed him out the door.

"We'll meet you guys at the car around 12:30. We have to shower." I stated walking away.

"Okay good bye guys." they shouted as they left.

Our shower has two heads so me and Kayla showered together. We were practically sisters and have been since we were like ten.

"Atticus is totally in love with you."

"No he isn't. He wouldn't be interested in someone like me. I'm me. Why would he?"

"Kira, It just happens Kira and stop. You are my little sis and you are gorgeous."

"Thanks Kay Kay." We hugged.

I thought about it while I was changing. He loves me? Is this true? What if it is because he pitys me? Or just pretending to like me because of simpathy? Is it real or fake?

I wore shorts and a Sleeping with Sirens tank top. 

~One boring car ride later~

Once we parked, Atticus got out and held his hand out for me to grab, but I didn't take it. I didn't want him to feel simpathy or pity me. I walked off to inside the place.

"How much is it for the seven hour party pakage for four?" It was only one so we would stay till eight.

"$120. It includes unlimited pizza and drink. Heres your passes. The place is all yours. I just have to  put a closed sign on the front door. Have a fun day." He winked at me. He seems nice.

"That guy was totally checking you out Kira." Kayla laughed I jokingly punched her in the arm.

"I'm not into him. I don't want to fall for anyone for a while Kayla." I looked at he and noticed Atticus behind her. He has sad eyes and then looked down. Does he actually like me? No he doesn't. He probly is happy you don't like him. But what he doesn't know wont hurt him.

I am in love with him. The one and only Atticus Mitchell.