Gaia and Jason

Gaia was fairly short, always had been, her brown, side swept fringe would cover the majority her face to hide her from the harm of the people and life around her. It wasn't that she didn't like people, she knew she didn't, she liked Jason. It was simply that the world didn't seem to like her back. Throughout her life people had ignored her, passed by her and even attacked her for who she was. Apart from Jason, he seemed to care about her, care about her opinions and ideas and would always judge her fairly, no matter what she did or who she was, he would be the one she would go to with all her problems. She truly felt that she could be completely her when she was with Jason, no secrets between them. However even she knew that she couldn't possibly stay in the secure arms of Jason, she would eventually have to make something of herself and make people like and respect her, rather than hiding from people from the safety of Jason.Jason considered Gaia to be the weirdest person he knew, she hated almost everything but was practically obsessed with that she loved. She could spend hours staring at a blank wall whilst sustaining her concentration. Gaia wasn't just known as weird by Jason, everybody in their school knew her as the weird kid who always had an empty look in her eyes. Because of that nobody sat with her at lunch, wanted to be her lab partner or even cared enough about her existence to go up to her and say a simple hello. Apart from Jason anyway. Jason had known Gaia since their first day in nursery where Gaia gave him half of her crisps packet. This was when Jason knew he loved her. Ever since then they had been best friends, inseparable even. Up until high school they did everything together, they liked the same books, watched the same movies and had a bond that was so strong that Jason thought would last forever. However he was wrong.