In the morning

On the first day of high school Jason abruptly woke up the sounds of his alarm clock ringing. Brawkk-AWK! His arm rapidly shot out of his duvet to quickly turn off his alarm. He lazily pulled his duvet off from over his head and squinted at the bright light that had come in through his windows. His open windows. This startled him, he never opened his windows in the morning."HELLLOO. Despertar, vas a llegar tarde a la escuela!" screamed his older sister Bella"What?""It means wake up, you're going to be late for school in spanish you dimbo. You've had all summer to learn spanish and i bet you haven't even opened a page of the spanish dictionary i got for you last month.""Go away""Ok fine, i only came in here to wake you up and tell you that you have 40 minutes until school starts""WHAT!""Ok meet me in the car in 25 minutes or your running to school"And which that Bella swiftly left Jason's room in order to him to change in the privacy she thought he deserved. That was the good thing about Bella unlike all of Jason's older siblings is that she respected everyone and believed that they could be whoever they wanted to be no matter what age, race or gender they were. Unfortunately not everybody shared the same view as Bella. Even Jason's two older brothers Jack and Aaron believed that the white man were the best and those that weren't were inferior them in every way. This was the reason they both joined the KK Klan in their town. It was an elite group of extreme supremacists who all believed that Negroes were meant to be slaves and had no rights. You had at least be in high school in order to join, however they only allowed high school kids that proved their worth, the youngest they had in their group was 19, at least that's what Jason knew. His two brothers were twins and were both 23 whilst his sister was 17 and he was 16. He never saw his brothers much after both their parents died in a fire at their factory and they had to take over as the breadwinners of the house.