Two.

[ Tattoos on the side. [: ]

Dirty Mouth

Chapter Two

Georgia's POV

When we got to Harry's house, I was in awe. It was massive, it was at least two stories, it was a castle like building. 

"Wow." I stuttered, looking it up and down. 

"Amazing, right?" He asked, opening the door on my side of the car. 

"Yeah. Thanks." I coughed. 

"Your welcome." He smiles, taking my hand and entwining our fingers. 

-.-.-.

"So why did you change your name to Harry?" I asked him, siting at the island in the middle of his kitchen. 

"I didn't. Harry's my first name, Marcel is my middle name." 

I nodded, taking a sip of the steaming tea in my cup, glancing around the kitchen. 

"Why me?"

"What do you mean?" He asked cocking his head to side, making him look like a puppy. 

"Why did you pick me, out of all the girls at our school? I know I'm not the prettiest." I looked down, mumbling the last part. 

"Because, you never made fun of me, you never teased me. You always thought of me as a normal person, someone who wasn't a geeky nerd who loved to study, instead of out partying." He said, making his way towards me. 

"You are a normal person, Haz. Your sweet, kind, caring. You deserved none of that." I weakly smiled up at him. 

"You mean that?" He bit his lip. 

"Of'Course I do."

He swiftly moved in front of me and pushed my legs apart and stood in between them. "I really like you." He smiled cutely showing both of his dimples. 

"I like you too."

"No you don't." He frowned. 

"What? Yes I do Marcel! I liked you before you became this!" I motioned to all of his tattoos, curly hair, and the change of his clothing. 

"How many times do I have to fucking tell you. don't. call. me. that." He growled, balling his hands up into fists.

My eyes widened at the tone he used. I put my hands onto his chest and pushed him away, I quickly stood up and grabbed my belongings and walked to the front door, opening it only to have it slammed. 

"Where are you going?" He whispered into my ear.

"Home."

"No your not." He replied, slipping his massive hands onto my waist. "There's a horrid storm coming tonight. We're gonna be blizzard in for a few days." I could feel him smirk into the back of my neck. 

"Take me home."

"Why should I? You like me don't you?"

"Yes, Harry. I like you, but you don't believe me. Just can we please get along for a little while." I pushed past him, walking into the sitting room. 

I heard Harry heavily sigh before he followed me and sat beside me. . very closely may I add. 

"I'm sorry for getting angry at you."

"Don't be Harry. I shouldn't have called you that. I understand it make you un comfortable." I leaned into his side. 

He wrapped his arm around my shoulder and his hand was a few inches away from my boob. It didn't really bother me, because I know he has a lot of respect for girls. 

"I don't want to be called Marcel, cause it brings back so many memories of me getting teased, picked on, and beat up." He sighed. "So this summer before school started back up again, I decided to take a boxing class."

"Is that when you got all of your tattoos?" I asked, tilting my head back to look at him. 

He just chuckled. "No. I've had these since 10th year." 

"I like this one." I told him, tracing the two birds on his upper chest. "And this one." I mumbled, poking the cross by his thumb. 

"Do you have any?" 

"What? No." I lied. 

"Okay." He bit his lip. "Where is it?"

"On my rib cage." I covered my mouth quickly, closing my eyes.

"Let me see." 

"Nu-uh." I shook my head.

"Then what is it?" 

"It's five small birds." 

"Can I see it, please?" He begged. 

"Fine." I groaned standing up and pulling my shirt up a lot to revel my tattoo. 

"I like it." He smiled, pulling me back down.

"Thanks." I kissed his cheek. 

"Georgia, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah, sure anything." I looked at him. 

"Will you be mine?"

      [ CLIFFHANGER! (; Fianilly! I posted chapter two. The feedback I have been getting had been amazing! I love reading all of the comments. WOW. I only asked for 5 vote and got 70, and I asked for 5 comment and I don't remember how many I got but it was quite a few. Thank you all so much for reading. asdffg I start school on August 19th, so less than two weeks. Comment what day you go to school. Oh.. and I'm also looking for someone to make me a trailer for this book. If you do, I will follow you, and comment and vote on one of your stories. Please help me!! Georgia is also played by Selena Gomez.. I don't have a goal for next chapter so yeah. c: I tried to make this on a bit longer for you all. I'm sorry for rambling, so I'll shut up now. <3 Pretty please with a cherry on top, tell me what you think .x ]