Five.

Dirty Mouth

Chapter Five.

Georgia's POV.

{♥}. {♥}.{♥}

        The following day at school, I kept quite and stayed around my friends, Kassidi, Liam, and Zayn. "So,how was your weekend with Harry?" Kassidi asked, taking a small bite of the food the cafeteria gave us. "Um. It was pretty interesting." I mumbled, taking a sip of my sprite. 

         "What do you mean? Was it good or bad?" Riley, another girl that sits at our table asks. "It was good. Really good." I smiled."He's really sweet, he's not that nerd that everyone put him out to be." I lifted my head and saw Harry walking over to the table.

        Harry took a seat next me, "Hey babe." He smiled, taking a chip from the bag of chips sitting in front of me. I flicked his nose. "Hi." He scrunched it up, pulling me closer. "What was that for?" I shrugged, "For taking my food."

        "Want it back?" He asked opening his mouth, showing me all the chewed up food. "Ew, no!" I squealed. pushing him away.  He just laughed and swallowed what's left in his mouth. 

        "You are nasty." I mumbled, leaning into his side, as he wrapped his left arm around me. "Mhm. What are you doing after school?" Harry asked. "Probably going over to Kassidi's, why?" Harry shifted in seat. "Cause I wanted to take you out to night, but I guess it could wait for another time." 

        "Take her Harry, we can hang out another time." Kassidi smiled at both, Harry and I. "Thank you, Kassidi." He smiled and stood up, bringing me with him. "Well let's get going." I coughed. "We still have three periods left, and I can't miss any school, Harry." He pouted, sitting right back down. 

        {♥} . {♥} . {♥}

        "So, are you gonna tell me where we're going?" I asked, buckling my seat-belt. "It's somewhere fancy, so wear a dress." He told me, pulling out of the parking lot at school. "Harry." I whined, dragging out his name. "We don't have to go anywhere, I'd be fine cuddling with you." He smiled, "As much as I would love that, I want to take you out. It's the least I can do for being an ass to you."

        When we got to my house, Harry stayed in the kitchen talking with my mum and little sister, Olivia. I put on a black dress that is tight at the top and flows out at the bottom, which end mid-thigh and some nude heels. I walk into the bathroom across the hall and lightly do my make up and putting on some bright red lipstick. I use my curling wand to make medium sized ringlets in my hair. 

When I walked into the kitchen, Harry was holding my sister, and talking to my mum. "What are you two talking about?" I asked as I pushed my hair back a bit. "You." Harry winked at me. "So.. which restaurant are we gonna go to?" I questioned, getting a glass of water. "We're gonna go to the Quilon." He smiled. "What!?" My eyes widened. "That's all the way in London, Harry!" He shook his head. "I know."

"It's really expensive, Harry. You don't have to take me there." He shook his head, "I want to take you there." Olivia started to whine, holding on to Harry. "No! Don't go, please?" Harry smiled looking down at her, "I have to, but I'll take you to the park another day."He sat her down, squatting down to her level."Promise?" She held out her pinky finger. "I promise." He grinned, wrapping his finger around hers. 

{♥}.{♥}.{♥}

"My name is Jose', and I'll be your waiter today. What can I get you to drink?" He asked, flipping over a few papers on his notepad. "We'd like one bottle of Bolla Prosecco, champagne, and two glasses of water." Harry said, not even looking up. "And we'd also like the Coconut cream chicken for our starter." He finally glanced up. "We'll have that right out, sir." The waiter smiled, and walked off. 

"You we're really nice to my sister." I said, after taking a bite of the meal I ordered. "She is adorable." He grinned. "Yeah. She is the sweetest thing ever." I replied, taking a sip of the champagne. "Do you want to go to the London Eye?" He questioned, looking down at the ticket the waiter gave us. "Yeah." I nodded. "Let's go."He stood up, grabbing my hand. 

[A/N: I have a question, would you guys like faster update but shorter chapters, or longer updates with long chapters?]