Three.

Dirty Mouth

Chapter Three

Recap. 

"Georgia, can I ask you something?"

"Yeah sure, anything." Georgia looked up at him. 

"Will you be mine?"

Georgia's POV

"Y-yeah." I stuttered, nodding. 

"Really?" He asked with a toothy grin.

"Yes." I smiled, moving closer to, cuddling into his side. 

"Thank you so much, babe."

"What for, Harry?"

"Just everything." He said, as soon as a loud crack of thunder boomed through the house.

"Holy shit!" I jumped, causing Harry to erupt in a fit of laughter. 

"It's not funny!" I slapped his chest.

"But it is, angel." He smiled, pulling me closer to him. 

"No." I huffed, crossing my arms over my chest, pouting like a five year old. 

"What do you want to do?" He asked, tracing my bottom lip with his thumb.

"Um. I want some hot chocolate. Please?"

"Sure" He smiled standing up and going into the kitchen. 

I quickly got off the couch and followed him into the kitchen. While I was in there, I took the time to look around at everything- it wasso beautiful. "This is a beautiful kitchen." I smiled at Harry. 

"My mum designed it." He flicked on the water kettle.

"We should have her do my house." I joked. 

"I'm sure she would love to, it is her job." He smiled, pulling me closer by the waist. 

I bit my lip and looked up at him. "Don't do that." He playfully growled. 

"What, this?" I asked as I bit it again. 

"Yes that." He smirked and started moving his fingers around causing me to fall into a fit of giggles. 

"Har- Harry! Staph!" I giggled out as he kept moving them.

"Tell me you love me." He slowed down his movements. 

"I- I love you!" My giggles slowing down as he removed his hands away from my stomach. 

"I love you too." He smiled and pecked my lips. 

I blushed and looked down. He tilted my chin up and looked me into the eyes. "Hey, I love your blush, don't get nervous around me, angel." I nodded. 

"Are you ready for your hot coco now?" He smiled, pouring the hot steaming water into a mug. 

"Yeah. Thanks." I nodded taking the hot cup into my hand and sitting down at the table. 

"You should work at a coffee shop." I joked, setting the hot liquid down. 

"Nah. I work at a bakery." He smiled, moving to stand behind me. 

"And what do you exactly do there?" You smirked, tilting your head back. 

"I bake." He pecked my lips and sat next to me. 

"Like bread and cakes?" I asked, pulling my bottom lip between my teeth.

"Erm not cakes, but we do make cupcakes, not me, I'm the cashier."

I giggled. "What do you want to do?" I asked, standing up and placing the empty mug into the sink. 

"Did you have any homework?" He asked sitting his book bag onto the kitchen table. 

"Yeah, Mrs.Gragg is making me write a ten page essay." I groaned, doing the same with my bag. 

"On what?" He asked pushing his eyebrows together. 

"Um, about someone who inspires me."I sighed. 

"Well who inspires you?"

"I don't really know. Can it be like a musician or something?"

"It can be anything. It can the birds that sing outside your window in the morning." I nodded. 

"I got it." I mumbled, pulling my laptop out. 

{♥} . {♥} . {♥} 

"Finished." i yawned, standing up to stretch. 

"Tired?" He asked, and I just nodded in response. 

"Can I take a shower?"

"Yeah." He nodded. 

"Um, Harry." I stopped in the middle of the hallway. "I need some clothes."

"Right." He looked both, left to right, before making his way towards me. 

"Your weird." I smiled grabbing onto his arm, as we walked into what I'm guessing his bedroom. 

His room was massive! It had white/creme' walls. the first thing you see when you walk in is a huge California Kink sized bed. It stood about a foot or two off of the floor. The head board was black, the sheets we're white and his blanket was a white-ish gray color. On the left side of the bed he has a bedside table, with a journal laying on top. To the right is a massive wardrobe, beside that is his dresser. Straight across from the bed hanging up on the wall is a flat screen TV. He has a mini couch sitting in the corner in the left side of the room, with a few posters on the wall. 

"You have a great taste in music." I told him as I sat on his bed. "And a comfortable bed."

He just smirked and tossed me a pair of boxers and a white t-shirt. "Thank you."

{♥} . {♥} . {♥}

After I got out of the shower, I went into Harry's room and saw him writing in his journal. 

"Watcha doin?" I asked, taking a seat beside him.

"Nothing!" His head turns towards me as closes the journal. 

A/N: Um, idk what to say. Thank you so much for all of the reads! Thanks for waiting for the update, I'm sorry it took so long. :(( I promise the next chapter will come sooner. Tell me what you think about the new cover photo :) .x