One

Dirty Mouth

Chapter One. 

Georgia's POV

It's been a week since my encounter with Mar- I mean Harry. 

Everyday, since that day, nobody but my best friend Kassidi, has looked or talked to me. 

That Wednesday, I was standing in the lunch line next to one of my other friends, Liam, and his friend, Zayn. We we're just talking about random things, everything was comfortable and until he brought up the subject of Harry. 

"Ever since Marcel, or should I say Harry, came back to school nobody has spoken a single word to you." Liam spoke, looking around the canteen. 

"Um, yeah. Apparently I'm 'his'." I laughed, rolling my eyes. 

We moved up in the line, and got our tray. I punched my lunch number into the machine and grabbed a bottle of pepsi and walked to the usual lunch table. 

I sat down next to Riley and Kassidi, across from me was Liam and Zayn. I slowly started eating lunch, it wasn't the best, so I just picked at it. 

"You know, you should eat your food." A voice from behind said. 

I snapped my head in that direction, and saw one of the jocks, Niall, standing there with a smirk. 

"You know, Niall, you really shouldn't be telling me what to do."

"Come sit at my table, princess."

"No thanks. I'm fine where I'am." I replied, turning away. 

"Oh c'mon. Don't make me go tell Harry." He smirked, putting his hand out. 

I looked at all my friends, sitting at the table and they all nodded their head. I slapped my hand onto Niall's and stood up, following him to his table of all the popular kids. 

I let go of his hand as we approached the table and wiped it on my dark black skinny jeans. 

"Well well well, look who decided to join us today." Louis, one of the jocks said, causing everyones head to look over at me. 

"Hello darlin'." Harry smiled, grabbing my hand, pulling me down onto his lap. I tried to stand up, but his grip just tightened. 

"Everyone, this is my girlfriend, Georgia, but you all know her as Rose." Harry told everyone at the table, squeezing my leg. 

*BRING BRING BRING* The bell rung, singling it's time to go to last period. I shot off of Harry's lap, making my way towards the exit. 

I felt a large hand pull on my wrist, sending me into a hand chest. "Let me walk you to class."

"No thanks. I know my way." I politely smiled at Harry. 

"Let me say this again,  I'm walking you to class." 

"Fine." I mumbled. "Can I please call you Marcel?"

"No." I nodded. 

[ After School ]

"Georgia! Over here!" I turned my head in the direction of the voice and saw Harry leaning against a black Range Rover. 

I sighed as I made my way over to him. "what can I help you with, Mar- Harry?" 

"Let me take you home, please?" He pleaded, with puppy eyes, which made him completely adorable. Wait what? No. Marcel Styles is not adorable. Yes he is. "Stop!" I shouted, earning a confused look from the devil himself. 

"Are you okay, babe?" 

"Erm- I- uh, yeah. I fine." I smiled. 

He opened the car door for me, I quickly climbed in, bucking myself in. 

"We're going to my house. My mum and step-father is at work and Gemma, my sister is away at uni." Harry told me, turning out of the schol's parking lot. 

Oh boy, what have I gotten my self into? I thought to my self. 

*A/N*: Hey guys! First chapter is up! Leave feed back and tell me what you think so far. :) .x

I need atleast 5 comment and 5 votes for chapter two. .x