Blamed and Beaten

I walked through the school. I hated my life now. Ever since I told a villager that Scarlet died, they thought I killed her. I would never do that.

It's been 2 weeks since I've seen my old friend. My.. only friend. Everyone took notice but I didn't care, a group of kids approached me and I just stood there. "Excuse me.. your in my way", I said, sadly, looking down.

The leader cocked his eyebrow and grabbed my collar, choking me. I began to struggle. "Look here you, brat! I know you killed that girl! You're nothing but a menace and a demon who isn't even supposed to be here!", he snarled.

I quit struggling after a while. To be honest, I didn't care if I died. At least I would be up there.. with my friend. Somehow, to make matters worse, I kept my mouth shut.

"Oh I see! You're proving that your better than me because your just silent, now, eh? We can play that game.. let's see how long you can last without screaming in pain!", he dared, throwing me into a trash cans.

I groaned and refused to make myself stand.

"Look you demon, if you at least tried to get away with murder, you could've at least disposed of the corpse!", he said, placing his hands on his hips.

"B-but I didn't-"

"Shut up!", he yelled, slapping me. I continued to feel the hot sting sensation on my face. I looked up.

"How about we show him the same fate as his victim ", he said, pounding his fists together.

"You baka! I'm telling you! I didn't kill her, someone else did!", I protested. He rolled his eyes.

"Oh really? Then what was the murder's name, eh?", he asked. I became silent.

"H-how the hell am I supposed to know that?!", I snapped.

"Dont talk to me like that, you runt!Get em'!".

"AHHH! S-STOP! OUCH! HEY! AAAHH!!! H-HELP ME, PLEASE!"