I Accept You

Naruto had finally snapped. After being thrown out of a shop and being embarrassed/taunted by his comrades, he had finally had enough. The young Fox never felt his heart like this. It felt like a million new needles and kunai's get thrown at his heart, next being ripped in half then thrown into a flame of fire, burning to muzzled up crisps.

He fell asleep again, repeating the same steps like two weeks ago. He closed his eyes and slept once again.

- Dream State -

"Hello! Where are you?! Answer me!", Naruto demanded. In minutes, the voice was heard.

"Hello again. It's been a while since we've talked"

"Yeah, I know. I need to talk to you! I've finally made up my mind, I'll accept your offer. On one condition.."

"Go on."

"You make me become stronger! Surpassing Sasuke, Sakura and even Kakashi-sensei. If you can't, then give me power! Powerful chakra!"

"I will already provide what has been asked. This means our deal will be accessed by you"

The blonde nodded and smiled. Naruto already knew he had to run away from his team, even though he really didn't want to. But suddenly, a part of him begin to not even care. Naruto woke up, seeing it was daytime.

Then, he stretched somehow and yawn. "That was a goof nights sleep" Naruto had realized what happened, he now was sharing two split personalities! One with Kyuubi and his regular nucklehead self-esteem.

"W-what the-?! Stop it! You can't let me have two split personalities like this, my life is gonna be more stressful than it already is!", Naruto, whined.

"Sorry, I kinda forgot to tell you about that", Kyuubi answered honestly, forcing Naruto's arm to scratch his head. The true blonde rolled his eyes and asked Kyuubi,

"You want some ramen? I'm not hungry really"

Kyuubi shook his head by using Naruto's body.

~ Team 7 Meeting Grounds ~

Naruto was now communicating to Kyuubi by telepathic waves.

'Alright, you told me your name was Kyuubi by the ramen hut right? So, this will be my last day here with the Team.. so please.. don't do anything stupid', Naruto warned him.

'Fine! Just let me do one thing.. can I slap Sasuke and Sakura-chan?'

'We'll only do that if they try to stop us. We'll leave at the evening, okay?'

Sakura, Sasuke and Kakashi then felt a jolt and turned to Naruto, their eyes widen.

'T-that's Naruto's chakra?!', the trio thought in unison.

"Hey, everybody! Sorry I'm late, I got caught up with.. someone", the blonde said, turning his gaze towards the ground. For some reason, everyone was so stunned by his chakra that they just said it was

"Okay"

Everyone went on with training, but Naruto needed to talk to Sakura-chan for a moment.

"What is Naruto? Something bothering you?", asked Sakura.

"Yes, but that's none of your concern. Anyhow, I want you to keep a secret for me", Naruto said, almost aligning voices with Kyuubi. "I'm leaving the Hidden Leaf, I don't think I'll be coming back anytime soon. Don't tell anyone. I really don't feel like having anybody to interfere with my plans", he explained, monotone.

Sakura's eyes widen.

"B-but what about us?! Your leaving us, without even at least telling Kakashi-sensei! I can't believe I'm saying this, but.. I don't want you to go! You, Sasuke, Kakashi-sensei and many others at my friends but-"

"Be quiet.", Kyuubi broke through. Sakura jumped and took a step back. "If you tell anyone..", Kyuubi was interrupted by Naruto who buried his face in his hands (A/N: Like how Sasuke did when he was fighting Kakashi).

"Augh! My head..", Naruto muttered, regaining control. Sakura put her hand on her comrades shoulder.

"Naruto, are you okay? Do I need to heal you..?", asked the worried girl. Naruto said no and walked away.