Chapter 3

Chris' POV:

"So Chris, what can I help you with today?" Bianca asked me, looking up from her iPad expectantly. Was that an Australian accent I just heard? It took me a moment to register that I had actually been asked a question, my mind still trying to process the girl sitting across from me. Here I was expecting some old doctor guy - I was not at all expecting the therapist to be a young woman, let alone one that looked like her. I shook my head, concentrate Chris.

I cleared my throat, "So uh- I think I've done something to my back, I've got pain all down this side" I said gesturing to my left and trying my hardest to keep my thoughts straight. It wasn't often that I found myself lost for words when talking to a female, but this girl was gorgeous. Bianca nodded and pushed one side of her hair behind her ear, "Okay, can you tell me what happened when you felt this pain? What were you doing?" she asked as she typed something on her iPad and looked back up at me with a soft smile. I stared at her for a moment, noticing for the first time the bright green colour of her eyes, feeling myself get lost in them as she looked back at me. Oh my god.

I shook my head and glanced briefly at a muscles-of-the-body poster on the wall behind Bianca, trying my hardest to compose myself. It was like the more I looked at her, the more my brain was struggling to come up any logical thoughts. I turned back to her and let out a breath, "I've -- uh, had a pretty intense training schedule for a while now, for my latest....job. It's already a really physical occupation and then I'm at the gym on top of that, almost every day. It's pretty brutal and it really kicks my ass" I explained with a laugh, watching as Bianca chuckled in response, her lips parting in small smile. Oh wow. "Your latest job being a new movie?" she asked as she leaned back in her chair, stretching out her legs and crossing them again.

"Where are you from? Australia?" I asked suddenly, changing the subject and completely ignoring her question. She flicked her chocolate brown hair over her shoulder and smiled at me, her white teeth flashing. "Yes, I'm from Melbourne actually". I nodded, intrigued, "So why'd you move here, why the States?" I asked, wanting to find out more about her and almost entirely forgetting about my back. "Well why not?" she replied shrugging her shoulders, "Now, you were saying about your back?" she asked, gesturing to me and willing me to continue about my injury.

"Oh, right". I shook my head and smiled at her, feeling my heart beat faster in my chest as I stared at her. Chris, what the fuck is wrong with you man? "So, I was doing weighted squats with my trainer the other day, just like I always do. Now that I think about it, it was after a pretty long day of shooting. Anyway, I think I must of come up too quickly or something, because I felt something pull all through here" I explained gesturing to the left side of my lower back. "Then yesterday we were doing some stunt work and it started to hurt more. Now it feels really tight and sore, kinda like its bruised? I'm not really sure" I admitted with a shrug. "It's different to any pain I've ever had after working out. I just need to know if I have to hold off on filming" I added looking at her face intently.

She had tanned, olive skin - she had to be Italian, especially with a name like Bianca, and wide, bright green eyes that looked even bigger behind her glasses. Normally I wasn't a huge fan of glasses on a girl, but on her they looked unbelievably sexy. I shook my head, get your head together dude, concentrate.

Bianca nodded and typed on her iPad, asking a few more questions about my back before putting it down on the chair beside her. I watched as she stood up in front of me and smoothed down her white blouse, my mind momentarily running wild with thoughts. She's got a great body too, I thought with a silent moan, quickly looking her up and down as subtly as I could. Was it normal to be this attracted to someone when meeting them for the first time?