1

Hugs and Tickling and Sweet Kisses (Ki Hong)

Ki Hong Lee is currently watching an action film while sitting on the couch beside his girlfriend, Y/N. Eating some popcorn and his arm on is girlfriend's shoulder, they enjoyed the moment. Y/N, wrapped her arms on Ki Hong's taut torso and hugged him tighter blushing as she felt his hard muscles. Ki Hong looked over his koala-like girlfriend, "Okay, why are you like a koala hugging or clinging to a tree?" Y/N giggled softly at his boyfriend's comment, "Just watch the movie and don't compare me to a koala. I'm cuter than that! And I love to hug you!" Ki Hong just laughed as he pulled his girlfriend closer and watched the film.

Y/N sits on the couch angrily while Ki Hong, her boyfriend follows her laughing, "Look, I'm sorry babe." She just ignored him and looked at something else. Ki Hong sighed and sat beside her, "Hey... Talk to meeeeeeeeeee." Y/N continued to ignore him and picked a nearby magazine and decided to read it. Ki Hong huffed and moved closer to Y/N but she moves away, "What you reading?" Y/N rolled her eyes, "None of your business." Ki Hong was shocked at her annoyed tone and moved away a little. Then, Ki Hong thought of a great idea, he moved closer to Y/N and touched her sides playfully. Y/N shrieked cutely and faced Ki Hong blushing, "S-S-S-Stop!" Ki Hong smirked in response and decided to tickle her stubborn girlfriend. Laughs, screams, laughs, screams, these are the noises you can hear from the couple. Ki Hong is on top of Y/N who is laughing hysterically, "S-S-S-Stop! I-I-I-I-I f-f-f-f-forgive y-y-y-you!" Ki Hong smiled in victory and stopped tickling Y/N. Y/N sat on the couch beside Ki Hong and leaned her head on his shoulder, "I love you." Ki Hong kissed her forehead, "I love you more, babe."

You and Ki Hong are happily walking in the park, enjoying the fine weather. Hand in hand, the two of you decided to buy some cotton candy. You picked the pink one while Ki Hong picked the blue one. The two of you decided to eat near the bench and watched what happens on the park. Birds tweeting, children playing, couples walking, dogs barking happily, the day is so perfect. You smiled because of some unknown reason and ate your cotton candy, you had so many great memories when you and Ki Hong started dating. You never regretted anything you've done with Ki Hong, each day you spend with him just makes you happier. You felt someone staring and saw Ki Hong grinning as he watched you, "What?" you asked also smiling and blushing, "Nothing, I'm just happy that I met someone like you." You giggled, "Flattering but I'm happier because I met you and became your girlfriend." Ki Hong grinned at you and leaned in whilst you do the same. Sharing a kiss is memorable, but what if that kiss is as sweet as a cotton candy and you can feel different sensations as the kiss gets more intense and passionate.