Billie Joe Armstrong is my step-father

About 5 year's ago my dad died in a car crash, my mom went to an old friend for comfort. After she told him what had happened she told me that her onld friend asked her to marry him and she had said yes. She also had told me that Micheal wasn't my real father but I didn't believe her and after hours of trying to convince me that he wasn't my father she gave up eventually.

    Her friend came over to visit us and help us move in with him. "Lacey Billie's here." I just ignored her and played "Extraordinary Girl" really loud in my headphones. I didn't know I sang a little louder than I though I had. "Who is it?" I yelled over my music "Your mom's friend Billie." I rolled my eye's. " Well in that case, fuck off Billie!" I screamed over the music that only I could hear. I take one ear bud out and I think he heard it and started to sing along to it.

  "She's and extraordinary girl, in an ordinary world. And she can't seem to get away. He lacks the courage in his mind, like a child left behind, like a pet left in the rain." I hear him singing it without recognizeing his voice through the fact that I have 1 earbud in my ear closest to the door. "That's not the song Im listening to asshole!" I go to open my door becuase I knew he was leaning on it. I just didn't expect Billie Joe Armstrong to fall on his ass for leaning on a door. I laughed a little.

    "Your my mom's friend?" He stood up. "Yeah." I felt one of my eye's turn red in shock. He backed away when he saw it. "Your afraid of me aren't you?" I keep a blank expression on my face, but he just smiles. "No, I just hit my head really hard so I really couldn't see anything other than a red dot. Thought it was a lasor pointer." I just rolled my eye's at him and went back into my room so that I could listen to more music.

  "Is she alway's like that?" I heard my mom laugh. "No, she just doesn't know you Billie. She'll warm up to you eventually, just at the moment she is in shock a little bit." Don't know how but I heard him laugh. "She will know eventually right?" My mom sighed. "Yes she will Billie, just at the moment give her some time. She just found out that your my friend, who knows what her reaction will be if she finds out your her father." I couldn"t hear that last part very well so I had no idea what they were saying or even talking about.