Chapter 2

I went downstairs to open the door for my friend who wanted to see if I was ok sence my mom was married to Billie Joe.(she is the only one to know that I have "gifts" other than my mom and Billie Joe) "Jazz!" I ran up and hugged her. "Hey Lacey! How are you doin?" I let her go. " I've been better, but it's nothing you need to worry about." She saw right threw the lie. "What happened?" We walk into the kitchen not noticeing my mom or Billie.

     "Billie thinks I can read people's minds." He rolled his eye's. "Great! Now her friend probably think's I'm a phyco pathic dumbass who thinks her freind has a weird power." You see the only reason Jazz knows my secret is becuase we met a year befor my mom and Billie got married throu the power of being drunk and having some crazy-ass powers.

       "Your not crazy Billie Joe, you just can't tell anyone that we have 'special' abilities or we might have to kill you." She said that last part sarcastically, but, it still scared the living piss out of Billie. I smiled becasue of what his reaction was, but his eyes just widened in fear. We both laughed.Then Billie just smiled and looked back at what he was writing. We felt something at the door that made our hair stand up. Billie and my mom looked at us like we had died, then Billie when to the door to see who it was.

   Billie made sure that the police officer couldn't see us in the kitchen. "Can I help you officer?" Billie kept a strait face, but what was running through his mind was: "Please don't take her please don't take my daughter!" But he continued to keep a strait face as the officer kept talking. My mom went to go see what was happening. "Mr. and Mrs. Armstrong we have to remove your daughter from the perimessis for paranormal reasons." My mom burryed her face in Billie's chest and started to cry. "Your not taking our daughter! You have no right to, there is nothing were doing wrong and there is nothing she is doing that is wrong!" Billie thought I was his daughter? Ok by law I am but that is different he's my step-father! Isn't he?

   "I don't know, you two look alot alike." I turned around as my eye's turned black. "Hey you can't scare me and we both know I'm right." I walked up to a mirror to make sure my eye's went back to green befor going to the police officer. "Am I in trouble officer?" I grabbed a hold of his arm to see what he thought. "You really think I have telechinesis? Really? Your another phyco pathic asshole that wants to experiment on me because im a schizophrenic?"

I faked crying so that he would feel bad and eventually go away. and he did.

   Hiding in my room with Jazz for a while as I started to feel better. "I've been looking throu some old photo's but there is no proof that Billie is my real father!" She rolled her eye's and went throu my memories that I had gotten from my mom. "There is a blury memorie but I can't see what had happened, but I can see a little more now that Billie's around. I don't know why though. Anyway. She met Billie at a concert then went to a bar and then there's nothing." She stared at me. "No no no there is no way in hell she was that drunk!"