Chapter One.

______✿______
Mornings in Gray Land are just like daylight in the desert, this is how summer is in here. Hot and sweaty; with strong sunlight above our heads. People in here struggle alot in summer than in winter. You can say that it's 'Sweat season' when it comes to summer in the here.

Waking up and as usual staying in bed for an hour until I'm completely awake. You can say I'm the lazy type of person. I usually stay in bed thinking of what I'm going to do and who am I going to talk to today. I like planning before doing, it's just like achieving every simple goal I made in mind. It makes me satisfied every time I achieve one of these goals.

I took my phone to check out what's going on in life, I went through Twitter, Instagram, Snapchat and finally, Ask.fm. It was one of those regular Thursday mornings where I woke up to the realization that we're in holidays.
That morning I received a question from someone I don't really know. Asking about how am I and about regular stuff where friends can ask about. He started talking to me in a friendly way. At first I thought, this person must've been bored to approach me and start a conversation, atleast that's what I thought. I've always thought that people used me as a tool, an entertainer or something. I've always had this idea in my mind that whenever someone starts a conversation with me, he/she must've been bored.
I honestly asked that person,
"Are you bored?"
"Yes, how'd you know?" He answered asking.
"That's why you're talking to me." I said trying so hard not to sound mean.
What he said next change the way I thought of him, it somehow showed me that he was different.

Maybe he wasn't, or maybe he was.

__________________________