Illusionary love.

______✿______

For some people love was just a fairy tale, where you only find them in children's story books, or see them in the movies. As for me, love only happened in the books I read. I've always liked to read books with love stories. They always made me feel that everything in the world was all about happiness, love and simplicity. But reality was a lot different than what I've read.

I grew up in a country where nothing is like the books I've read. Well, my childhood was a bit strict. As people say, 'Man's childhood has a huge impact on who they are or who they will be' I completely disagree with whoever said this or whoever agrees with this. You see, not everyone who had strict childhood is suffering now, as not everyone is the same.
The person himself can change his way of thinking if he wants to. Just like me, I never let anything change who I am, or who I will be in the future. This is me and I'll always be me, unless I, myself decide to change who I am.

Now back to the main topic, love.
I do know a lot of things about love, I know how complicated it is, or how happy or sad a person can get when he/she is inlove.
You can say I've never felt what people feel when they're inlove.
What are butterflies? Or how confused a person can get? Maybe I know nothing when it comes to a feeling known as love, or maybe I do.

My name is Acacia Jacobson and this is a story of me learning about love. Even more, experiencing it.

__________________________

A/n: So here's the prologue, I hope you guys like it, chapters will be short. I won't be writing notes at the end of each chapter so, this is gonna be the first and last, I will do a chapter in between if I wanted to let you guys know about something that has to do with the book.
Oh, and please don't forget to vote and tell me what you think about my chapters in the comment box below.

-Wishes✿