A/N: Important.

This book will be on hold for awhile for several reason that I'll be listing them below.

1. To avoid mixing up with both my books for no further confusion that may be caused (to me -the author- and the readers).

2. To concentrate more on one book, to be able to publish chapters as fast as possible to not bore my readers and to keep you up with the incidents and excitement of this book. (or my other book.)

3. (And most importantly) To be able to reach number of readers so I can know that people out there find my books interesting to keep writing and make a schedule of publishing a chapter every once in a while otherwise, I'm just writing for fun.

4. The idea of this book is complicated so I might need sometime to fix things up before publishing chapters and like I said before, I prefer focusing on finishing one book before starting a new one and starting this book very early was a..(I'm not sure what to call it but this thing here is that I was so excited to publish another one of my ideas and I did.)

It's not that I will delete this book or un-publish it don't worry, I'll only leave it on hold for a while until things are okay to you all (my readers).

Thank you for reading, and I promise you guys If one of my books got high rank of views/reads/votes I'll publish a chapter or two from this book before leaving it on hold.

-Wishes