Chapter Two.

______✿______
"No! It's not that. Why are you saying so? The thing is, you're not 24/7 online." He answered.
It was a bit shocking to me, honestly. It shows me that someone actually cares. More like someone has been checking whether I was answering/liking questions or not. It kind of made me feel special.
This might seem stupid or lame to anyone, but to me it wasn't. I'm that type of person that a simple word from anyone; can have a huge impact on me. Except for people throwing hate—which I rarely received.

Later that day, I started checking more about this person, where he lives, how old is he, and what he does in life.
I've learned that he breakdanced, he's three years older than me, currently living in the country I'm in.
I've also learned that he had a surgery not so long before.
I thought of saying hi and ask about how he had become and I did.
Since that day we started asking about each other, until one day I had some problems and stopped.

My life was literally a mess, I was really young, you can say a student with complicated love life—not really 'love life'— and difficult parents. Everything was so difficult to handle, nothing was ever easy on anyone, but a person my age was able to handle things like that. I guess.

So, I was this typical girl in this school that I really liked and everything was perfect, everyone I loved was there for me, I figured that my crush liked me back and I've never felt my life was perfect more than it was that time.
One day, everything turned upside down as if an earthquake happened and I couldn't find my way back home. Everything beautiful started fading. People around me turned out to be fake, my friends, family, everyone. Even the person I liked turned out to be an asshole, I'm not even sorry to say.
My parents thought of switching schools so I can improve my grades as It was going down and they weren't liking it. So I had to leave the school that I have may no longer liked, leave everyone there behind and start all over again. I was really glad for my parent's decision but I was upset too that I was going to leave everything easily. My friends, my teachers and everyone, they'll all become memories left in the back of my mind.

And so, that happened.

After leaving my old school, I decided to start over with everything, find new friends that I can trust and not taste betrayal all over again, improve my grades, socialize and the most important thing was that I shouldn't give much importance to people who won't appreciate it because that'll only leave me broken behind plus my efforts on making someone happy would go to the wrong person again.

One of the reasons as to why I gave that stranger a chance, was because there was something in him that made me feel warm inside, and I'd never felt this way before.
It's either that we chase what we want or get chased by what we refuse, so I decided to chase and then get chased.

On 14th of June 2014, I received a question from an anonymous person mocking my bio and throwing in some lame jokes about my answers which made him look stupider than he ever was. I knew who that person was and I was so pissed, I mean the only person that could talk that way was him. That stupid prick.
After being that stupid jerk and leaving, why coming back again? Not having enough?
The reason why the person I liked turned out to be an asshole was because he used my love towards him to get the girl he loved and after having what he wanted he told me straight to my face that he used me and that he never loved me, though it felt real, nothing was real more than those disgusting words that came out from that mouth of his.
Now, they're just one of those horrible memories. Mistakes done, lesson learned.
I answered that question asking about what he wanted, and why was he back again. He answered asking about how much I've changed and how aggressive I became towards him. Did he really expect me not to change after what he did?
If he thought so then his thoughts were wrong. I may have changed to a person who's more protective than I ever was, but that's just because I want to protect myself from getting hurt again plus, being protective isn't that bad at all. You just have to build a wall between yourself and everyone else and the key to the door is in your hands whether you wanted to let them in or not.
As for this guy, I decided to add an extra lock to my door.

Tasting betrayal once was just enough to show someone how much it hurts to trust someone with everything and then finding them stabbing you in the back with the knife you handed them, with the full capacity of having to hurt you and play with your feelings. I never thought people could be this much of monsters deep inside. I'm now aware and I'd never let anyone bring me down again.
So I decided to ignore this guy, block him maybe and move on with my life.
After blocking him I received another anonymous question saying that 'likes weren't money and that everyone has to chill', I thought it was still him messing around so I answered saying,
"You can stop that Anderson! What else do you want? Haven't you had enough?"
I received a question but this time it wasn't anonymous, it said;
"Who's Anderson? And btw it was me I forgot to untick the anonymous button."

Guess who?

_________________________