chapter 1

Abbys pov (she's 16 right now)
Heyy guys so I'm Abby Hemmings. Yes Luke Hemmings sister. But there is a twist. I'm adopted. I'm 16, my favorite color is black, I have blonde hair, blue eyes, I'm 4'11, I'm not girly but I'm also not a complete tomboy. I wear what my mood is. Anyway this is how I can to be where I am.
10 year old Abby.
They killed themselves. They died. All I can remember is my mom hanging from the ceiling, and my dad holding a gun and a hole in his heart. Literally, he shot himself. I remember all the wonderful moments we all shared together. Ha, once we all went camping and we maded S'mores, and roasted hotdogs, and sang. My mom had a beautiful voice and my father could sing pretty well. So they sang me to sleep. But all that's over now. I'm laying in bed thinking if that evening. I came home from school one day and I walked into the house, "mom?" I yelled. "Dad?" I yelled again. One of them was usually there. I ran to my room, no one. I ran to my parents room and opened the door. I dropped everything and fell on my knees. I stared at my father on the floor with blood coming out of his chest. I look up and saw my mom dangling from the ceiling. I cryed for at least an hour. I looked around for moms phone and found a note. I put it in my pocket and found moms phone. I called 911. "911 what's your emergency?" the lady asked. "M-my mom and dad are dead. They committed suicide." I said. "Okay dear. What's your address and we will send an ambulance to get them and you." she said. "729 Sundrive rd. Sydney Austrailia." I said. "Okay thank you love we are on our way" she said. "Thank you" I said and hung up.

A while later people where everywhere in my house and my parents where going to the hospital. "Darling, do you have any relatives?" a man asked. "No sir." I said. "Okay come with me. We will take you somewhere safe." he said. Little did I know he was taking me to a foster care. I've been in here for almost a year, I've made one friend. His name is Daniel. He's so sweet. "Abby? You okay in there?" he asked knocking on the door. "Yeah I'm okay. You can come in." I said. He opened the door and the first thing he looked at was the note on my dresser. "Have you read it yet?" he asked. "Not yet." I said. "Abs it a been a year you should read it." He said. I nodded and stood up and grabbed it. It read,
Our dear sweet Abby,
We hope you know we love you very very much and what we hav done was for your own good. He done this to free you, me and your father have been getting into fights when you where at school. You thought our family was perfect and it was but something happened. Just know baby girl it wasn't your fault. We know you will get adopted by an amazing family tha will take great care of you. We love you very much baby. All of our money is in your bank account. You know the password. There is about $500,000,000 in there. We love you very much baby.
Love, mom and dad.

I couldn't believe it. I didn't know I was crying until Daniel wiped the tear. "Sorry." He said. I shrugged. "I'm fine." I said. He hugged me and I hugged back. He's older than me, he's 13 I'm 10. The announcer started speaking, "Abby please report to th head mistresses office." she said. I looked at Daniel. He shrugged. I did the same and walked down the her office. I walked in and saw her sitting there. "Yes ma'am?" I asked. "Abby, darling. There has been a family who wants to adopt you. The Hemmings family." she said. Omg really!! "So go pack up your things, thy will be here at 5." she said. "Yes ma'am" I said and walked out. I ran upstairs and screamed quietly. "What is it?" asked Daniel. "A family wants to adopt me." I said jumping up and down. "Really?! Congrats Abs!!" he said. "I'm gonna miss you Daniel." I said. "I'll miss you too lil sis." He said. I hugged him and started packing. I didn't have that much stuff. So it didn't take me that long. I went around and said goodbye to all my "friends". They all wished me luck.

Its 5:00 and I'm waiting down stairs. All of a sudden a man, women, and a boy around my age walk in. Probably not them. I look down and thy walk over to Miss. Amy. "Hello. We are here for Abby?" the woman asked. I looked up as Miss. Amy pointed to me. I smiled and stood up. "Aww your so beautifuly." the women well mom said. I smiled again. "Thank you." I said. We all walked out. And got in the car. "Well dear, my name is Liz, he is Andrew, and that's Luke." she said pointing to herself, the man, and the young boy. "Hi." I quietly said. "Oh dear you don't have to be shy." says Andr-dad. I nodded. I looked at Luke. He rolled his eyes and looked out the window. Well this will be fun..
16 year old Abby. Aka present day.
I woke up and saw the beautiful Sun shinning through the curtains. I leaned up and stretched. "Ughhhh" I grunted. I stood up and walked into the bathroom. I undressed myself and warned up the water. I got in and stood under the water for a moment til I woke up a bit more. I washed up and jumped out. I walked to the closet and picked out an outfit. (Outfit below)

I curled my hair and put on a little bit on eye makeup

I curled my hair and put on a little bit on eye makeup. I have clear skin so I have nothing to cover. I applied winged eye liner, light brown eyeshadow, and mascara. I jumped up and ran down stairs and got hit by the sweet smell of moms pancakes and bacon. "Morning mommy." I said kissing her cheek. "Morning baby." she said. "Morning daddy" I said kissing her cheek. "Morning baby girl." he said smiling and taking a sip of his coffee. "Morning Luke." I said. "Morning" he said. We have gotten super close. He knows everything about my past.

We all ate breakfast and me and Luke headed to school while mom and dad headed to work. "Heyy girly." yelled mine and Luke's friends. Yeah we have the same friends. Deal!! "Hey Michael." I said. He pulled me into a hug and I laughed and hugged back. Calum and Luke where talking while Michael, Ash, and I where talking. Until the bell rang. Well time to go to hell. First class I had, with Cal and Ash, is Math. Ughh I hate math. We all raced to our lockers. I, of course, won. They where all out of breath. "That's no fair you run track and play volleyball." said Cal. "Oh well. Its perfectly fair." I said. I grabbed what I needed and we all walked to Math.

Lunch time.
I went to grab my lunch and I saw a note. It said, "I know about your parents. They did it to get away from you." I couldn't help it. I started crying. From behind me I heard laughing. I turn around and see, Ashley, Conner, Eric, and Megan. I ran to the lunch room and quickly found Luke. I ran up to him and hugged him. "Shhh what's wrong?" he asked. "Um just something someone said about my parents." I sniffled. "Who?" he asked. I told him and he stood and I heard high pitch screams and something hit the lockers. I ran out to the lockers and daw Luke fighting Eric and Conner. Conner is on the floor passed out with blood going down his nose. And Eric and Luke punching eachothr on the ground with Ashley and Megan screaming high pitched screams telling them to stop. I ran up there and started pulling Luke off of him. "This is all your fault yous stupid slut." screamed Ashley. I walked up to her and smacked her across the face. "Hey. All of you in my office now." screamed the principal.

"They where bullying my little sister." said Luke. "Yes sir." he said again. "Okay." he said and sighed. We all already went. Luke was last. "Okay. Ashley, Megan u will be calling your parents, you two will be in ISS. Eric you are suspended for a month, Luke and Abby. I'll be calling your mom and having them pick you up. You all are also suspended for a month." he said. We all nodded. One by one everyone left. Mom finally got there. As soon as we got into the car she is yelling at us. "Mom calm down please. Your gonna wreck." said Luke. She took a deep breath and nodded. "You both are grounded for 2 weeks." she said. We both nodded. "Phones!" she said "what?" we both said. "Give me your phones. Your grounded from them." she said. We sighed and handed them to her.

We got home and mom left. I'm sitting on the couch eating ice cream in my sweats and tank top watching A Walk To Remember. This movie is so amazing yet sad. "Hey." Luke said walking into the living room with pop corn. "Throw one." I told him. I opened my mouth and he threw it in. Hitting my nose then going into my mouth. "Boom!!" I yelled. I laughed. We watching a bunch of movies. "What do you wanna watch now?" I asked. "Mean girls!!" he yelled. "Oh god. Okay put it in." I said. "No you!!" he said. I rolled my eyes and put the movie in. "Your ass is really nice in those pants." he said. What? Dude. Okay. "Thanks." I said. He nodded and we watched the movie.

Dinner Time
"Dinner time." mom yelled. I jumped up and ran to the dinning room. We are having pizza. "Umm!!" I moaned. I live pizza. "Is that good?" asked Luke. I nodded and laughed. "Your just lime Michael." he said. "I know I'm fabulous." I said. He looked at me and laughed. Ugh god tomorrow's gonna be boring.
------------------------------------------------hey guys. I know this sucks and it's kinda confusing. I'm sorry. If I misspelling something I'm sorry. Just fix it in your mind. Anyway love you my lil penguin. 😘😘