chapter 5

Still Luke's pov
I couldn't believe my eyes. I blinked in hope it would go away. But it didn't. The sight is still there. Blood. Everywhere on my baby. I couldn't believe she got raped. She was naked and was handcuffed to the bed, dried blood all around her. A handkerchief on her mouth and eyes. I couldn't tell if she was awake or asleep or dead or alive. I ran over to her and took the handkerchiefs off of her. I leaned down next to her mouth and make sure she was still breathing, she is. I ran to the bathroom and got a wet washcloth. I ran back into the room and the boys where taking the handcufs off of her. I washed the blood off of her and told Ash to go to their room and get her fresh clothes. He ran out. "Go turn on the bath." I told Mikey. I know him and Ash like her thats why I don't want them touching her body. "Help me pick her up. But be gentle." I said to Calum. He slid His hand under her butt. I glared at him. He moved his hand down to her legs and the other hand in the small of her back. I put my hand on her butt and my other hand on her head. "1...2...3..." I said. We picked her up just as mikey walked out of the bathroom. "Thanks bro." I said. He nodded and looked at Abbys body. Ughh I can't stand seeing her like this. I mean in pain. We walked into the bathroom and sat her down in the water. I took off my pants and shirt and a at in there with her to make sure she doesn't drowned. Why would someone hurt her? Who hurt her?
Ashtons pov
We can't find Abby. *you know what they all say about calum's room and all.* so we ran to Calums room and Luke picked the lock. When he opened the door and turned the light on I almost cried. Luke ran to the bathroom and me and the boys took the handcuffs off of her. "Can you go get her fresh clothes?" like asked me. I nodded and ran to the elevator. I quickly ran to the room and got in her suit case. Damn this girl has a tiny body. I was digging through her clothes when I felt something cut my hand. "Oww" I whispered. That fucking hurt. I pulled out that hand and put the other one in there and grabbed the thing. Its a blade. The blood looks fresh. Holy shit. Abby still cuts herself.. I put it in my pocket and grabbed a pair of black underwear and a black bra, loose pants and one of my shirts. I quickly ran to the elevator and to Calums bathroom. Luke is sitting in the bathtub with Abby. I walked in and put the clothes on the toilet. "What happened to your hand?" He asked. "Oh I fell and hit a glass thing and it broke and cut my hand." I lied. I wasn't about to tell her Abby still cuts. "Oh." is all he said. I nodded. "I can't believe someone would do that to my baby." I thought. "Your baby?" asked Luke. Did I say that out loud. "Yeah my baby sister." I said covering it up. He gave me a death glare and looked at Abby again. I walked out and went to my room and tried to sleep.
Next day. Abbys pov
I'm wet. Why am I wet. I remember everything but I can't figure out why I'm wet. I open my eyes and see Luke in front of me sleeping. I looked down and I'm naked and in a bathtub. "Luke." I said kicking him a little. I'm so sore. "Luke." I yelled. Still didn't budge. "Luke." I yelled as I splashed water on his face. He quickly woke up and started freaking out. I laughed. "What?" he asked. I looked down at my naked body and back at him. "Did you wash me up too?" I asked jokingly. "No. Do you want me too?" he asked. "No. Go get Ash I'll have him wash me up." I said. He looked hurt. Huh. Wonder why. "Okay." he said and hot out of the tub. "Oh Luke. Say 'shut up or I'll slit your throat' like your about to kill someone." I said. He gave me a weird look. "Just do it." I said. "Shut up or I'll slit your throat." he said. The way he said it scared me but it's not him. I need to find that voice. He left and a moment later Ashton came in. "Hey you okay?" he asked. "Yeah I'm sore but I'm okay. I think I need to go to the doctors in a week or so just to make sure." I said. He nodded. "Oh and can you wash me up?" I asked him. His eyes grew wide. Umm. "You sure?" he asked. "Yes please." I said. He huffed and got his hands wet and put the body wash in his hands. He helped me stand up and he rubbed the body wash all over my body. Like all over. From my neck down. It was weird when he got to my vagina. He cleaned in between my legs and all. It's weird but I like it. I slowly sit down and he crubbs my body and get the soap off. Then he does my hair. He finally gets done. "Thanks Ash." I said. "Welcome love." he said. I smiled. "Oh my clothes." I said. He looke at the clothed and grabbed them. "Want me to put them on you?" he asked. I shock my head no and he said okay. I put the underwear on and then the shirt. It's huge. It covered my butt and vagina. I stepped out of the tub and put on the pants. "Wanna go watch a movie?" I asked Ashton as I walked out of the bathroom. "Yeah sure." he said. We went to the 3rd floor and we went to Netflix and put on A Walk To Remember. (If you have never saw that movie go watch it.) I got cold so I started cuddling next to Ashton. I ate some popcorn and drank my drink. I looked up at Ashton and he looked down at me. He leaned in and soon we started to make out. He pulled away, "Abby, your so beautiful, and I love you with all my heart. Will you be my girlfriend." he asked. I was so happy. "Yes!!" I said and kissed him again. We continued watching the movie until I fell asleep.

"Baby wake up. Time for lunch." I heard Ashton say. "Ughhh" I groaned. I heard him giggle which made me smile. I slowly got up and saddled my way down stairs. When I got out of the elevator Ash was right there. I grabbed his hand and we walked to the couch. "I ordered pizza."Michael said. I nodded. Aah sat down and I put my head on his shoulder. I'm so tired. "No no no." he said lifting my head up. "Can't go to sleep yet." he said. "Why you acting like my dad?" I asked. I think I sound grumpy but whatever. "Cause you have to eat first." he said. "Ughhh fine." I said. I looked at Luke and smiled. He seems mad. I wonder why.

After we ate I went to my bedroom and went to bed.

12:38 midnight.
I woke up screaming. A pair of arms wrapped around my waist which scared me. "Baby?" I heard Ash say. I stopped screaming and put my head in the crook of his neck. "Shhh" he whispered in my ear. I soon calmed down. "What was that?" he asked. I've never told Ash about what happened with my parents. "A nightmare." I simply said. "Well calm down baby. Its not real." he said. If only you know it did happen. I nodded. I think I should tell him. "Actually Ash the nightmare was real. It actually happened." I said. "What was it?" he asked. Ughhh okay. "Well when I was little my mom and dad committed suicide. My dad shot himself and my mom hung herself. Then I got put in a foster home and then Luke and his mom and dad adopted me. I've had nightmares like these for a long time now. I'm sorry if I scared you. Luke, mom, and dad are all use to it." I said. "Shhhhh" he said rubbing my head. "It's okay baby girl." He said and we played back down, my head on his chest and his large hands rubbing my back. I quickly fell asleep with the smooth touch of my boyfriend rubbing my back.
------------------------------------------------heyy babes. Happy Easter 🐰😘 hope y'all are having a wonderful day. Sorry if this chapter was bad. I'll try harder in the next chapter. I love you all my little penguins 💖💖