chapter 3

Luke's pov
I can't help by lay awake thinking about her. She's so beautiful her blonde hair, blue eyes, she's perfect. Ughh why did we gave to adopt her?
Skip to her birthday party.
Abbys pov her birthday is Feb 11. But her party is the 15th
It's finally here!! Today is my birthday!! I'm out with lyje right now cause they are setting up my party decor. Ughh why does this take forever. Since it's at my place I'm gonna wear a dress. That's where me and Luke are going. "So what dress shop?" he asked. "Um how about Justices." I said. He nodded. We not to the mall and walked into justice. We looked around. It was only little girls stuff. We went to forever 21 instead. I looked around and found the perfect dress. It was a black knee high sprapless laced dress. I showed Luke. "Go try it on" he said. "Okay." I said I walked into the dressing room and tried it on. It was tight around my breast pushing them up a bit. I mean I wear a size D. I zipped it up. I walked out and saw Luke sitting there. "Does it look good?" I asked an spun around. "Yeah. Looks really ho-good on you." he said. I laughed. "I'm getting it." I said. I changed and went to pay for it. "That will be 500$" the man said. "Holy shit." I said. "Here I got it." said Luke going up behind me. He handed him his card. "No Luke it's my dress I can pay." I said. I pulled out my card when I heard a ring sound. I looked up and saw the guy giving Luke his card back. I groaned and Luke laughed. He walked out and went to rue21 for some shoes. "This time I'm paying." I said. He just nodded.

I looked around. I couldn't find the perfect pair of shoes. "What about these?" asked Luke holding up a pair of really ugly navy green pumps. "Eww no." I said. I looked around a little more and suddenly. Just. Stopped. I saw the perfect pair of shoes. Black pumps that zipped up on the size with gold sparkles. They where gorgeous. "Luke look." I said holding up the shoes. He smiled and nodded. I played for them than we went to CeCe's pizza and ate lunch. Than we went to the park and walked around.

"Would you rather eat a worm or kiss a frog?" I asked Luke. He smiled. I looked at him and his perfect dimples popped out. I couldn't help but smile. "Um probably eat a worm." he said. "Ew." I said. "What you never said I had to chew it." he laughed. I laughed and he asked next. "Would you rather go out with Ash or Michael?" he asked. "Ash duh." I said.

Party time 🎉
Its time for the party. I went and got my hair done, it's curled with some pieces put back, and my makeup done, smoky eye making my eyes stand out. I changed into the dress and Luke and I headed home.

We arrived home and it was dark cause we went far out of town so it's now 9:28 and it's dark until you see my house. We walked to the back yard and at first I didn't see anything cause Luke had his hands over my face. Then he took them off and I saw everything. Mum was standing in front of me with a cake that read 'happy 16th baby girl' and it was 3 layers. All chocolate but the flowers were pink and white. It was beautiful. They sang happy birthday to me and I blew out my candles. I looked around and saw my friends. Ash, Cal, Mikey, Emily, Kyra, Amy. Even my aunt and uncle and cousins are here. My cousin is older then me. His name is Danny, he's 18 and he's so hot. We all hung out and at 10:00 I opened presents, (you know everything Luke got her if you don't remember than its in the last chapter) I finally finished opening all of Luke's presents, holy shit there was a lot. My aunt and uncle got me an All Time Low and Panic! At the disco album. Danny got me a Pandora bracelet with a few Pandora charms, one was a microphone, one was a guitar, one was a little pen (I love to write stories) the last is a little phone. I laughed at the little phone causing Luke to smile. Aww. Amy got me some really cute boots and an infinity sign necklace. Kyra got my a new curling iron and a Panic! At the disco bracelet and a shirt that said 'bad bitch' and black leggings, and black boots. Emily gave me some drawings that she drew, one a feather, another is an elephant. Mikey got me a really cute outfit, a necklace that's a locket with him, cal, Ash, and Luke all together it's cute. Ash and Cal both gave me a pair of converse. Ashs where a plain white pair that all of my friends and some of number family signed. They are awesome. Cals where baby blue ones that had "Perhaps okay will be our always" and "okay" "okay" written all over it in white. They are so cute. Mom and dad got me a baby blue Polaroid camera, and 5 plane tickets to the Bahamas. "Who's the plane tickets for?" I asked. "You, Luke, Ash, Mikey, and Cal." said mom. "I suggested it but it took your dad a little bit of convincing. You all are going there for 3 months and you all will be doing schooling there online. I'll be checking your all's work. After the end of the 3 months we will send you 5 more plane tickets to get you back home." mom said. I screamed and jumped up and hugged them both. "Oh my gosh thank you do much!!" I said. There was 3 more presents from mom and dad. One was a black bikini, one was a light blue bikini, and the other was a red and black one piece bathing suit. They are so cute. "When do we go to the Bahamas?" I asked mom. "Tomorrow evening." said dad for mom. "The boys are packed and ready to go." said mom. "...So you just have to pack up tomorrow." said dad. I nodded. "I'm gonna to go swimming if anyone wants to join." I said. Me, Luke, Ash, Cal, and Mikey all ran into the house. I changed into my black bikini while they changed into Luke's swimming trunks. The top was kinda small so my boobs kinda hung out. Oh well. I put on one of Luke's shirts and grabbed 5 towels. "Got towels. Hurry up." I ran out side the took off everything and I was at the edge of the pool when someone pushed me in. I fell and was surrounded by the cold water.

I came up and saw Luke standing there doubled over laughing his ass off. "Fuck you Lucas." I yelled. "Totally worth it." he said in between breathes. "At least help me up." I said. I put my hand up for him to help me and he grabbed it. Big mistake. I grabbed his hand with my other arm and pulled him in. "Haha payback a bitch." I said. "That's not how it goes. Its karma is a bitch." he laughed. "Shhh" I said putting my pointer finger over his soft lips. I looked into his beautiful eyes and he looked in mine. They are so beautiful. I noticed him leaning in, I so wanted to but everyone is right there. Instead I ducked and went under water.

I came up again and saw Ashton jumping over my head, then Calum, than mi- oh no never mind. Michael sat down and slowly slid in. I laughed and splashed him. "Ahh bro. That cold." he growled. I flinched and walked away. "Sorry." he said.

After we all had a water fight around 11:45 mom told us We had to get out so we can eat cake and supper. Mom made sandwhichs and we ate chips than the cake, which was amazing af.

Everyone left and I took everything to my room. I put on music and slowly fell asleep while listening to Somewhere in Neverland by All Time Low.
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~hey baes sorry I haven't updated lately I've been busy with school. Anyways I'll update soon love you all!! 😘😘 stay beautiful!!!!