Orphanage

"Get up!" She screamed at us. I rolled out of my bed, witch was only an old worn down cot with a bunch of holes in it. "Get to work!" She screamed again. I grabbed a broom and started to sweep. Hours passed as I did work as well as the other kids. We all sat down on the floor after we got our yellow-gray mush they called food. Miss.Far, the head of the orphanage, liked to keep everything for herself and gave nothing to us.
"Hazel." I whispered.
"What?" She answered.
"You want to pull the fire alarm tonight and sneak into Miss.Far's office and see what she's got in there?"
"No! Are you crazy?! Haven't you heard what happens to the kids who go in there?"
"No. What happens?"
"They never return."
"We'll be fine I promise."
"Fine. But if anything happens I'm blaming you. Got that."
"Ya. Ya. I know."
"You better." Hours passed and it was finally midnight.
"Hazel. Come on." I whispered and shook her shoulder. She woke up slowly. "Come on." I said again.
"I'm coming." She whispered sleepily. We got out of our rooms. We walked silently, the mice made more noise than us. We came to the front door the fire alarm was just an old yellow string hanging by threads.
"Ready?"
"No. We shouldn't be here."
"Come on were fine. I promise." I set my hand on the string, I was ready to pull it.
"No! Don't do it." Hazel ordered at me. I yanked my hand down, a ear piercing sound went off. "Stupid!" She screamed at me and ran out the door. I hid from everybody and once Miss.Far had passed me I ran to her office. "Shit!" I said as I was looking at the door to her office it was locked. I said to myself "how am I gonna get in?" I looked up at her door and saw a key. I snatched it and unlocked the door. I saw everything, everything that she had ever taken from us, all the food she had, our toys, and our belongings. I was looking at all of our stuff, I was crying. "Stupid girl!" I whipped my head around to see Miss.Far right behind me. She grabbed a hand full of my wavy brown hair and started to drag me across the floor. "Your stupid! A stupid girl!"
"Stop! This hurts! Stop!" I screamed in pain. She threw me into a dongon like room "Stay here. You won't be leaving any time soon." She snarled at me and shut the door and left.
Hours passed and I started to drift off to sleep. "Get up!" Miss.Far screamed. I got up and Miss.Far grabbed my arm fiercely.
"Outside." She yelled and shoved me out the door. "You work in the field today." She screeched.