Captain Hook

"Its so gorgeous up here." When we were fly over the town that never loved me, let alone nice. I realized that I finally might have a family.
"Ya. It is." He interupted the silence as we were looking at the stars in the sky. "Over there." He pointed at a huge chunck of land in the middle of the water. "Come on." He yelled and dove straight down into the waves. I went down after him "Peter! Peter!" I yelled.
"Boo!" He yelled. I screamed.
"Oh my god. It just you. You sacred me. Where were you?"
"Over there," he pointed to a big rock. "Come on." He dragged me by my hand over to it. We sat on the rock and looked at it all. "It's so pretty."
"Shh!" He put his hand on my mouth. "You see that boat. Its Captain Hook." My eyes widened as he moved his hand from my mouth. "Over here!" I heard a faint voice. "I can feel it, Pan is back!" I looked at Pan half worried. "You want to do something fun?"
"Like what? Arn't they like going to hurt you?"
"No trust me I got this." He had a smirk on his face. He grabbed my hand and flew into the air. We were right above the ship. He let go of my hand and said, "When I say go fly away." I was hovering in the air waiting as he dove to the ship. He made a roster call as he went down and the same voice I had heard earlier yelled, "Pan! Fire!" A big black balls came flying at him. Pan was flying around them in and out, up and down, and every other direction. "Now!" Pan yelled and looked at me. All the pirates eyes were on me. "Capture her!" A pirate dressed all in red hollered. And before I could do anything a net came and wrapped around me tight and pulled me to the ship. "Pan!" I screamed.
"Hello my dear," the man in red said to me. "What's your name?" I spit at his feet. "A feisty one aren't you. Captain Hook is my name don't wear it out." He said with a smirk.
"Your not a Captain. Your a Cod Fish."
"Pan!" I Yelp with joy.
"Damn you Pan! I'll kick her off the ship."
"Hang on Ellie! I'm coming!"
"Ahh. Ellie what a interesting name." I glared at him. Pan came rushing in with a sward. He was fighting Hook and I was making my way out of the net. When I was out I yelled. "Pan! Over here!" I snatched a sward from a barrel right as Hook turned around to me. I tried to fight him, but I had no clue what I was doing. Pan jumped in and grabbed me and we flew into the sky. "Fire!" Again big black balls came flying at us. Pan dodged them even though he was dragging me. We got far away, but closer to Neverland.
"Damn! We lost em' boys." Hook yelled, even though we were far I could still hear him clear as day.