Peter Pan

I got a big knife and started to cut the stocks of corn. I never left the field that day, till night. "Everyone inside!" Mss.Far screamed at us. "You." She said and snatched my arm. "Lets go." And again she put me in that room. I could see just a sliver of light coming through a window, with bars over it.
"Hi." I whispered "I've heared stories about you. How you watch over everyone." He just smiled at me.
"Will you be my only friend?" He only smiled.
"Who are you talking to?" Miss.Far yelled from far away. "Just the man in the moon."
"Your a stupid girl." I ignored her like always. Days passed and every night I talked to the man in the moon. But one night he didn't show up. As driffed off to sleep I saw a shadow pass over my eyes. I immediately woke up. "Who's there!" I yelled, no answer. "Who are you!" I yelled again.
"Hi." A young male voice whispered. It was like I knew the voice and like I could melt into it.
"Who are you?" I asked. I saw him come from the shadows. He had beautiful dirty brown curly hair, tan skin, big blue-green eyes, and was dressed in what looked like leaves and vines.
"They call me Peter Pan. What do they call you?" He oh so curiously asked.
"Ellie. What do you want?"
"I wanna talk, you seem lonly?"
"Oh."
"So what you doing in here?"
"I disobeyed Miss.Far."
"I hate adults. There stupid."
"Ellie! What are you doing! In there?!"
"Who's that?"
"Go get! She's gonna hurt you!"
"But who-"
"Go!" I flinged my hands at him. He went out the window right as Miss.Far came in. "Who are you talking to! Ellie!"
"No one!" I spat at her. She raised her hand, she had big leather whip grasped in her hand.
"I'll ask you again. Who are you talking to?"
"No one!" I screamed. She raised her hand higher and I whipped it down on my back. I screamed in terror. Tears were flowing down my face like a waterfall. "Stop!" I screamed but she kept going.
Days and nights passed the moon never came back, but Pan did. We would talk for hours. He would tell me stories of perfect place called Neverland.
"There's mermaids in mermaid cove. Oh and theres fairies. Its really a beautiful place. And I don't get lonly cuz the lost boys are there."
"Who are the lost boys?" I questioned he never mentioned them before.
"Their the boys that live in Neverland. They help me fight Hook and his band of pirates, and we play games."
"That sounds amazing. I'd love to go to Neverland."
"Ya its great. No adults to boss us around and you get to stay young forever. Hey here's a crazy idea."
"I love crazy ideas what is it?"
"You come to Neverland with me and be a lost boy. What do you say?"
"Yes. A million times yes. But how do we get there?"
"You see that star, the second one to the right."
"Ya."
"Go there and fly on till morning."
"But how do you fly? I thought only birds could do that."
"Ya, but if you have pixi dust you can do it," he sprinkiled some on my head. "Now belive in me, Neverland, fairies, mermaids, pirates, and yourself." As he said thoses things I started to rise into the air with Pan right behind me. Miss.Far came bursting through the door "Ellie! Get your ass down here now!"
"No!" She came at me and grabbed my foot. "Pan help!" I screamed. He came flying between us and tied up Miss.Far. "Who are you?!" She screamed.
"I'm Peter Pan." He answered. Miss.Far's mouth droped.
"Come on. Ellie let's go to Neverland."
"Comeing." I said and flew out the window behind him.