"Siah!" Hearing a familiar voice calling out to me, I stopped on my tracks.

"Taehyung-ah.. " I softly mumbled as my lips curved up in a smile.

"Sorry. I haven't been able to hang out with you for long." His smile faded and was replaced with a frown.

"It's alright. I understand.." I lied. Its not alright. I don't understand why he had to keep himself away from me.

"Let me make it up to you. Lets go hang out in the park.. like we used to before." He smiled. But it wasn't a happy one.

I just knew him too well.

But I couldn't possibly ruin this opportunity by asking him why.

"Okay, let's go." I smiled, happily and walked out with him.

I don't even know why I agreed to go with him. This is wrong. I should be mad at him for shutting me out of his life.

Don't give up on him.
A voice said from inside my head and I had to pause for a second to listen to it.

It almost felt unreal.

Walking by his side, after about 6 months, or maybe even more than that.

I haven't felt this way ever since he changed.

The plastered smile on my face, the giddy feeling in my stomach.

We sat down by a bench in the park.

Words hadn't been exchanged.

But it was not an awkward silence. It felt nice, peaceful.

He didn't have to apologize about shutting me out, although deep inside, I wanted him to. I wanted him to beg for my forgiveness, but I didn't let him.

I chuckled seeing him almost drooling at the sight of ice cream stalls.

"Come on." I said, pulling him up.

"Where to?" He asked.

"You want to eat an ice-cream right? My treat."

He once again showed me his rectangular smile, for which I had been dying a little to see.

"Thanks.. " he mumbled before giggling.

I rolled my eyes dramatically and asked the ajuhmmah for two butterscotch ice-creams.

Before I could hand him the ice-cream, he got a phone call.

"I'll be back." He said and walked away.

The sun was setting and it was getting colder. Taehyung was still on the phone and he glanced back at me again and again, but didn't come.

It had been more than 15 minutes by now.

My arms were tired and the ice-creams were melting.

I quickly finished up mine and paid.

When I turned back, Taehyung just disappeared.

I sat back on the bench waiting for him, but he never came back.