King of all mangoes

It has a little teasing ,

i hope you enjoy it 

i loved to write this chapter 

It was a bank holiday , Liza chose to spend her day reading and sipping different tea flavors . She went to Kitchen to make her another cup or tea when she found Nathan .

''Tea ?'' He asked her and turned on the kettle . He was peeling mangoes . Liza never saw such mangoes in market , they were smaller and different yellowish .

'' do you want some of this ?'' Nathan asked her ,'' here , let me help you '' he took an other mango from the basket and squeezed it then peeled its head open , ''here , suck its juice from this little hole ''

Liza sucked the juice out of it , it was delicious .

''i never ate such mangoes before ''

''yes , they came all the way from Multan '' 

''ahh yes , where your great grand father used to rule once ''

''he was not a ruler there '' ,'' he was just serving British Army '' , ''and it was Britain that was ruling there ''

His hands were on the mango , he was squeezing the juice out of it and Liza was sucking it . 

'Wait '' He put the mango at the side , pushed Liza up on the counter and before she could say anything he put the mango in her mouth again . 

''I know you like it ''

''mmuhmm'' Liza try to nod and mango juice was all over her neck ,lips and breasts .She tried to wipe it but Nathan hold her hands .

''No'' , ''allow me please ''

He put the thumb on her lips , made a very slow horizontal line along with her lips and then from one side he traveled downward .Liza gasped under his touch . He moved down and down ,his thumb trailed down at her neck .

She stood up , leaning backward to avoid his touch . He put his both hands on the counter to block her way . She was trapped in his strong arms .She put her hands on his wrists , tried to push them away but they did not move even an inch .

''Lets not leave the business unfinished dear '' He was looking straight in her eyes.She could feel his breath on her face . She looked here and there in a puzzled way . 

"There is no escape" he whispered in her ear. 

Then he put his tongue on the curve of her lips , right on the juicy spot , licking it .His tongue sent the fiery sensation in her body , it was killing her . Her whole body fluttered but he pinned her with the very little effort .  

"you know this mango is called 'Chunsa  ,  and its king of all mangoes "

Then his lips traveled down ,from her jaw to her neck , He was painfully slow  .Liza put her hands on his shoulders and try to push him away, but it was vain . He did not move .

Her whole body was aching for him ,but he was only teasing her with his tongue . It was intriguing .She wanted him , she wanted all of him . 

She tried to pushed him away so her longing would end . But he did not stop , did not touch her anywhere else either .

When he went near her breasts , a loud cry escaped her mouth .She pushed him away but he pressed her body against him .

He hugged her. His hug had a calming effect , she felt peace . She wrapped her arms around his neck and closed her eyes .If his tongue set her on fire , his hug was pouring waters .

 She was panting but his breath was peaceful.

He put his fingers in her hair , he was making doodles with all her five finger , tangling her hair .

''I need to go ''

and he let her go , she ran upstairs . 

-------------------------

It was a beautiful night , moos was peeping from the windows .Liza changed her clothes and wore her night dress . She slipped into the comforter .She was dozing when she heard a knock on the window .

''wait , what ?'' she knew Nathan would come but through a window ?

''is it really him ?'' she was scared .She peeped behind blinders , ''ohh yes , it was him ''

He came in , ''its freezing outside '' while Liza saw him questioningly .

''Mrs Doris spying on me '' 

Liza was not convinced 

''ohh you dont know Eliot , he brought her to spy on us ....me '','' i know him ''

so since the moment Eliot agreed to come to London , game was on ? ohh not , how could it be .she thought to herself . 

''you would not ask me why i am here ?''

''Nathan , i .....''

''can you give me one date ? just one ?'' he asked

''i told you i cant do it ''

''because of Eliot ''

''yes''

''do you know you are actually saying yes ?''

''how?''Liza narrowed her eyes

''you are refusing because of Eliot ,not because of you ''

Liza was dumbfounded , he was really smart .

''i would not have been here if you would have really refused me , i am not that kind of man . but your no is actually a very strong yes , tell me why it will bother Eliot ?''

''what if he .........ummm ......wants me  ?''

''do you want him ?''

''but i owe him ...everything ''

''first of all you don't owe him anything but me ''

''yes, you are right .........umm ............and second ?'' 

''second thing is , it does not matter whom you owe ? what really matters is whom do you want ?''

''Its not that simple ''

''enlighten me ''

''He is my family , only person i can trust .''

Nathan just looked at her with his blue eyes , he took a lock from her head ,wrapped it around his fingers and then stretch it ,it started hanging before her face , she pushed it back .

They were silent for sometime . 

''Liza !'' he broke the silence after few minutes .

''umhummm ''he was playing with her hair and it was intoxicating .

''Be my family ''

''what you mean ?''

''Marry me ''

what ? 

Did you like the chapter ? 

Please do not forget to vote and leave a feedback as it is oxygen for me 

Stay blessed 

i will upload my next chapter soon 

Thanks for reading , it means a lot