The biggest secret!

Joy:Alright everyone! It's a truth for Disgust from IluvOlaf3 and he asks what's Fear's biggest secret!

Fear:*gulps*

Disgust:Um...And how am I supposed to know his biggest secret?

Anger:Easy one...Just think something that you heard from him before some moments!

Disgust:*tries to remember*Hmm,something that I heard from Fea...Ahh! I found it! His biggest secret is that...he has a crush on Joy (Did I really found it?)

Fear:*gasps**becomes pale**faints*

Joy:*gasps**catches him before he falls to the ground**sighs loudly and heavily*F-fear?! *sighs with relief*That game was fun but it ended up...badly! I guess it's not you're fault Disgust. I mean,neither IluvOlaf3 's fault but the answer of that truth was a hard wound for Fear cause it was like...his secret!

Sadness:That's sad!

Disgust:*sighs*Okay,okay! Sorry that I found his secret!

Fear:*breaths slowly and heavily**opens his eyes slowly**looks at Joy that holds him because he fainted*J-Joy? W-what happened?

Joy:*gasps**looks at him*Don't worry! Everything is alright! It was just a truth at the game that was kinda hard for you.

Fear:W-what truth?

Joy:Y-you know what? It doesn't matter what the truth was. The good is that you're still okay!

Disgust:Um...yeah.

Fear:*looks around tiredly**stops his eye roll at Joy*Th-thanks!