Chapter Seven

I'm totally sorry for updating after a long time. I had my exams going on so couldn't get any time to write. But now I'll try my best to update frequently. Keep reading more to come ahead...

--------

Honestly even though I was scared inside I can't show him that I actually am. He stood few feet away from me smirking at my condition.

"What do want Zack?" I sneered. He laughed.

"What do I want? Are you kidding me?! I want to kill you" he smirked.

I tried to keep a straight face and said. "Why? What did I do?"

"You dear did nothing but I have no choice. Cause I know your little secret which is enough to get you killed."

I gasped. Does he know I'm Aberrant! How?

"If you are thinking how I know that your Aberrant, then that's a different story. Right now kid I'm going to kill you" he said.

He started moving towards me, I wanted to run but it was too late as I was now cornered to a wall. He pointed his gun to my forehead. But I won't give up as I looked straight into his eyes mocking him.

"Aren't you a tough one, but still stubborn" I could feel his breath on my neck.

"Oh you bet" I smirked.

That's when I kneeled him. He fell down holding his groin as he started to curse. I was about to run that's when he pulled me by my leg making me fall hard on the ground.

"You pathetic bitch! I'm gonna kill you" he yelled, as he pulled me up by my neck and slammed me on the wall.

"I was going to keep it neat and simple but now I just have to torture you" he scoffed.

I whimpered as I couldn't breathe.

"Leave her alone Zack" I heard a sort of familiar voice.

Zack dropped me down as I was trying to catch my breath and turned to the person.

I couldn't make out his face due to dark but he was definitely someone familiar.

"Tias Jones! Not surprised to see you here..." Zack said.

Tias! That's why he sounded familiar, he's the guy who did my test. He let me go by not telling others that I'm Aberrant.

I heard a loud punch and saw Zack falling on the ground. Woah, that definitely was a strong punch! My vision was becoming blurry due to the impact on my head.

"Don't worry Sapphira your safe now..." I heard Tias saying before everything went black...

*********

I woke up with a groggy head surrounded by an unfamiliar room. Where the hell am I?!

"Oh, your awake I thought you won't wake up for next few hours. Your really strong.." I heard him say. That's when it stroke me, I'm at Tias's place.

I tried to sit up but a extreme pain stroke in my leg. Tias came towards me and helped me sit up.

"How long was I out?" I said as he placed water and two pills beside me.

"Just for 2 hours, you had a concussion and your leg's a bit hurt"

"Yeah I sensed that, but thanks for saving me, I almost had him but sometimes I forget I'm just a girl and I can't do everything" I frowned.

"Hey you know you can do anything with some training, you are a strong girl Sapphira if you have correct training you can beat guys stronger than Zack" he said.

"But how? My school just teaches us basic fighting skills, which is practically useless"

"I'll train you" he said.

I'm shocked! First he comes out of nowhere and saves me, then he takes care of me and now he is offering to train me? Why is he helping me?

"Why are you helping me? First with the test and now you want to train me, and what were you doing in that neighbourhood?"

"Do you want to be trained?" I nodded, "Then stop with the damn questions, I'll train you if you won't ask any questions about me. Okay?" He said in an annoying tone.

And he's back with the attitude, I thought he has a nice side too, well I guess I'm wrong. "Fine" I said in a defeated tone. I know I'm not gonna get any answer from him for now, but that doesn't mean I'll stop.

That's when I remembered I need to be home, it must be past 3, and Irina must be totally freaking out!

"I need to go home right now my sister's probably freaked out" I said.

"Yeah she called twice but I texted her your at your friend's house. She asked if you were at someone called Caleb's place and I said yes. Is he your boyfriend?" He smirked.

"None of your business" I simply replied.

"Hey stop with the attitude, I saved your ass at least be grateful about it"

"I'll be grateful if you will stop with your attitude" I glared

"Hey I'm trying!" He said throwing his hands up in defence. "You need some rest, go to sleep. I'll take the couch, after all I gotta be nice to you for a while" he smirked and walked out of the room.

Something about him made me smile. So he's not that bad, and he really saved my life so I should be grateful about it, maybe I'll too have to tone down my attitude a bit. I switched off the lights and went to a weird peaceful sleep in a handsome stranger's bed...

I hope you liked it! Keep reading!
Vote if you liked it! Xo