epilouge

8:30 p.m. - Day of the Yule Ball

I sat at the table with Draco, chatting and laughing with him. Pansy had gone to get drinks for her and Draco (they’d gone as dates), and we could safely discuss my dream.

“I still can’t believe it!” Draco laughed.” I can’t believe I stalked you in the bathroom!” Draco had said that was his favorite part of my dream, even though he would never do that and he only had the hots for Pansy Dracosbuttkisser Parkinson.

“I know right?” I was finding my dream more hilarious and less serious everyday. Thank god the dream hadn’t been real though. My life would have been a disaster now, and Ron would really hate me!

“So,” Draco continued,” Sorry that Pansy has been acting like a real bitch lately.”

I shrugged, showing him it wasn’t a big deal. Pansy had been bragging nonstop about the stupidest things the past few days, but it had been extremely easy to block her out. After all, she was just excited that Draco had finally asked her to the Ball.

Pansy returned with the drinks and eyed me coldly, indicating that she wanted ‘alone time’ with Draco for the 577th time in the past half hour.

I rolled my eyes at her but smiled to Draco.”If you need me, I’ll be at the empty table over there.” I indicated to the bare table closest to the entrance.

Draco nodded and gave me a small wave.

I walked to the table and plopped down just as a slow song started playing. All the couples went to the dance floor and started dancing. I rolled my eyes. I wasn’t a romance type of girl, so this seemed really stupid. If I were to dance, I would need someone to dance with. I got up, starting towards the entrance. Then, I felt a tap on my shoulder. I turned around. Déjà vu again!

The guy smiled at me shyly and extended his hand.

“Want to dance?” He asked me kindly, stuttering a bit.

I almost laughed out loud. Who knew the term,’ guy of my dreams’, would describe this boy so accurately?

“Sure!” I exclaimed, taking his hand,” Let’s go!” He led me to the dance floor, and we started dancing. We must have looked so different: Dark brown with magenta highlights, with red hair. But, whatever. At least I was going to have a better time than I had been having. And who knew: Maybe romances would form from dreams?

THE END!