Unanswered Questions

Chapter 4

"Why protect me." She asked wondering if she should finish the rest of her thought

He looks at her again, and simply looks at her, unable to answer it.

Chelsea feels a tension then turns and walks away. "Ok."

He frowns, but let's her go. He turns around and smacks his forehead and mutters, "Stupid!"

Chelsea goes and sits down by lauren again but says nothing. She sits there stiff and silent.

Lauren looks at her and raises a brow.

"He didn't say anything.." She whispered.

"Well, what do you expect him to say...? I'm not sure he knows how to react. None of us have ever met a half-vampire or wolf."

"I don't know, just something...I don't know." She sighed. "Today has been so eventful.." Chelsea got up and walked to the door. "Sorry to have bothered you all." She apologized then headed for the door and muttered "I should have let him catch me...maybe he had answers..."

Evan and Lauren both look at her, and Liam and Michael both move to block the door just as Kurai comes in, covered in blood.

Chelseas hand covered her mouth and nose "Kurai!" She gasped then stepped back and ran threw the crowd to be at the very back eyes turning into a bold red. "No..." She murmured to herself

She blinks in confusion and looks down at herself. "It's not mine." She looks back up just as it dawns on her. "Oh, hell."

Chelsea hid in the back and kept her mouth and nose covered but stared at kurai. "I'm stronger." She kept saying to herself.

Kurai holds her hands up as Tristen moves to stand in front of her, making her go back outside. He looks at Chelsea. "It's alright, it's fine, she's gone."

"She may be gone but I can still smell her..." She said trailing off. "I've got to get out of here." She growled her eyes glowing red now. She shoved her way through the crowd.

Tristen stays in front of the door, and growls, warning her to stay put. "Stay. Kurai is getting rid of the shirt, and it'll be fine."

Chelsea looks up at him "how do you know. I'm a vampire, which no one knows anything about." She sighed and backed off. "I don't even know."

He raises an eyebrow. "My uncle's a vampire."

"What?" Chelsea hisses. She bites her tongue cause of her rudeness. But because of the blood she smelt a rage burns in her stomach. Slowly the red fades from her eyes back to the midnight indigo they were before. "Will he know about me? Would?" She corrected herself

Tristen tilts his head to the side. "I'm sure he would."

Chelsea bites her lip, she realizes its becoming a habit. She stops. "Well then..." She said but didn't know how to finish the sentence. Then what? What was to happen to her? She looked around at everyone, she didn't know if she was searching or just sizing up the battle it would be to get out of here.

"I can take you to him, if you want... Though it won't be until tomorrow." He looks over at her, waiting for an answer.

Her eyes fall on Evan then she turns to Tristen "I thinks that's best." She sighed then left the room.

He nods, and Kurai comes back in, a jacket on. Tristen looks down at her and smiles, taking her hand and pulling Kurai upstairs.

Since no one was in the room with her Chelsea saw a window that was cracked open a bit. There's was enough room to slide her fingers under so she could open it more. Chelsea peaked around once then lifted the window very quietly. She felt relief as it didn't make a single sound. When it was wide enough she squeezed through it then put I back down as quietly as she had opened it. She apologized under her breath then ran into the forest.