The Past

Four Years Ago...

"No one better say a word about this, am I clear?" Joey said as he starred each of us down. The alcohol I had consumed not even an hour ago had totally dissapeared. My head was clear and trying to process the situation. My head snapped to Joey who was starring intently at each one of us. "I said am I clear?" He repeated yet not one of us dared to say anything. My heart was now at the bottom of my stomach and I could feel a sweat breaking out.

     "Maybe we should just tell the police. No one would get in trouble, it was an accident." Kelly spoke her voicesoft and shking slightly.

     "No, no one can know. It's better this way, safer." Joey said stirnly. His eyes narrowing on Kelly. She nodded her head not daring to meet his hard stare. Joey nodded his head then turned to the rest of us. "Am I clear? No one is to know about this." He said, his eyes back into narrow slits. I saw Kenny and Aloranod there head, which only left me. "Leonna  nod your head or say somthing." Everyone's eyes were on me.

     "Joey I don't want to do this, please lets just tell some one." I said pleading with him.

     "No, we have to keep this our secret, our dirty little secret, that no one can know. Leonna your going to be graduating next year, think about how this can affect your future." He said, his eyes borrowing ionto mine. As much as I disagree with Joey right now, I had to think of my future.

     "Okay I won't tell a soul." I said quietly.

     "Good, now lets get back to campus." Joey said as he walked back to the car. We fallowed suit. Kelly, Alora and I sat in the back while Joey drove and Kenny sat in the passanger seat.

     As Joey pulled away I looked out at the lake, it was peaceful. I sighed, I wish we had been here under better circumstances. My head just couldn't wrap around the fact that what we did wasn't legal and I was probably going to hell.

     The whole hour and a half drive to campus no one dared to say a word. The silence was filled with worry, I mean who could blame us. We were worried about if we would get caught. As we pulled up to the campus Joey decided to speak. "Remember not a word." He said turning off the car. No one said anything, but the agreement was there. It was like sighning a deal with the devil, there but not seen. No matter how guilty I feel right now, I know what's done is done no going back now, or ever.

     We all exited the car and went back to our dorms. A silent oath that we all held on our souls till the day we died.

---------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

AN: So this is the beginning and I hope you all like it. I know it's short but thet will get longer in due time. Remember to vote and comment!