1

-Flashback- April 2013.

Charity P.O.V:

'Faith are you ready?'

' I think so' she replied.

' Good cause the bus is here' I said gathering my books.

We sat on the bus next to our girls , Faith and I were already twinning and we realized that Hope & Joy were too.

'Hayyyyyyy' Hope Said, she's super loud all the time.

' hey girllsss ' we all squealed at each other .

' Our outfits are really turnt guys, we make such good comebacks ,' I said. This was the first day of school after spring break and my girls and I were all tanned and wearing crop tops and straight skirts.

The bus stopped in front of the huge red sign, Elmore High.

' back to jail ' Joy rolled her eyes,

Screeeecchh , the rusty door of the school bus opened and the driver shouted ' Out'.

'Eheemm' I cleared my throat when i saw this boy stand up before us to try to leave the bus and my girls started laughing ,

' you know the rules dickward' joy told him.

'I'm sorry guys, I forgot ' the raggedy white kid said and sat back down in his seat hurrily.

' let's go girls ' Charity said rolling her eyes at the rest of the bus.

' thank you Earl, ' Faith blew a kiss at him. Then the rest of the school bus came out. We in haled the school air together .
' Charity I think you should try a sport this year all the other stuff make you look stupid' Hope said honestly.

' I know I was thinking about volleyball but coach Reighns doesn't like me ' I frowned.

' like any of these Fuckers like us ' Joy said truthfully.

We all laughed as we finally met the hallway and walked to our bedazzled lockers which said "CHJF4Lyfe #Squuuaaaa"across them. Yeah we got all four lockers together so that we can do that . We're such a mess 😅.

'Faith , Hope , Charity & Joy Principals office now!' Mr. Dakoda said.

' for what mehn? ' I asked in a NY accent.

'no tummies out , to make matters worse Joy has a belly ring, go now'

' should we? ' Hope asked everyone. We normally ignore these teachers but today Joy said we should cause its the first day we need to let ole'lady know we're back 😂.

' What do we have here today ? ' Principal Reed said fixing her glasses on her nose and pushing her red dyed hair off her face.

' New colour Ms.Reed? ' I asked politely.

'Yes; It brings out the inner porn star in me ' she answered upset and sarcastically.

Joy & Faith were making matters worst by making sex noises as soon as she made the comment.

' so we find everything funny, huh? Rules , respect , your lives,your future ?'

I whispered to my girls ' your sex life' and they started giggling again.

' you know what ' she said now fully blowing steam.
' how would you girls feel if I expelled all of you? '

'happy' Hope answered relieved now taking out a mirror to look at herself.