5

(Taz in MM)

Charity P.O.V

I panicked at the question hope asked . I knew I would've been done for it if I told them that Zae was the father. Joy would've hated me and everybody else would've thought I was a fucking slut. I didn't know what the fuck to say and I wanted to fucking pee my pants.
" hey I'm back" the pizza guy knocked on the door.
I sighed in relief God sent an angel in disguise for me.
" hold on " faith said getting up and opening the door.

" hey guys I'm glad you're good now I had to pay from my pocket and stayed hungry today" he pouted.

" its your first day on the job?" I asked him.

" how'd u know ? " he laughed at me. Seeing his cute dimples , now realizing how hot he was.

" who gives pizza and not take money ? " joy chuckled at him.

" Lucas" he said rubbing his neck.

We all burst out laughing at his stupidness. I noticed how he smiled at joy making her blush but she will never cheat on Zae.
" you done work?" Faith asked now closing the door signaling him to have a seat.

" yeah just knocked off" he said sitting relief.

" so we're going to perform our witch ritual on you" hope told him seriously .

He froze up and looked at an open window. We laughed so hard my pregnant ass had to go pee.

We chilled with Lucas and he told us about how he is doing this job to pay to get a degree cause he lost his scholarship after college.

"So how old are you guys ?" Lucas asked.

" Charity and I are 20 and Joy will be 20 on Friday and Faith's 19." Hope answered for all of us .

" wait ?? Yurll all sisters ? With those names!" He said shocked we all of these corny ass names.

" naw , actually our names brought us together in elementary school," I said remembering how we became friends.
" that's cool" he said not taking his eyes of joy.
Mhmm for sure he's digging her.
" anyway its already after 11 I'm gonna leave " he said looking at his watch.

"Bye lucii" we said in unison. I think we think the same may a lot.

"I'm tired " I whined.

" then go to bed" faith said returning the tone. Her phone buzzed and she put it on speaker so we can all hear.
" what Derrick?"

" I'm sorry faith about freaking out it's just that I want you back,"

" that's really cool and all, but I don't want to be dealing with your drug gangs and games anymore honestly it makes you think you have the right to cheat on me" faith said I started to think she spoke like that only cause we were here cause there was no denying she like that type of lifestyle.

" yeah fine I'll leave you alone faith" derrick said and he hung up.

" twas about time" joy said rolling her eyes.

" you don't have place" faith said death glaring her.

" drop it guys" hope intervened before it got out of hand.

We all went to bed because everybody was excited to go to my  appointment.

-The Next Day-

" Charity Jones?" The doctor said with a clipboard.

Everybody got up and went inside as if they were the one pregnant.