3

( Faith, Joy, Derick, Charity , Hope from left to right)

Charity P.O.V [Same Night]

I came back inside of Derrick's party and I'm feeling really faint and vomitty. I run to the club's bathroom and my entire meal from this afternoon came out . I started crying hysterically because I couldn't believe Zae wanted me to abort our baby.

We've had this secret relationship for 2 months now and nobody knew. Its not like I wanted to go behind my friend's back seriously or whatever but it was just that Zae is a really hot fucking flirt. I refused him for a month prior to that and he still wanted me ; I felt guilty AF and worried but after the lies became so heavy I even started to believe my name was Mo for real.

I vommitted my soul out on the club bathroom's floor, I grabbed some tissue and wiped my mouth. I heard the door open and swing close I quickly cleaned myself up and played as if I was fixing my make up.

' scrunny bitch' Taz said.
' right; cause youre so bbw!' I rolled my eyes at her not really wanting to get into an argument with this hoe.

'You finna say that to my face' she snapped and stepped in front me.

' I fucking dare you !' I stepped up to her not caring that she's like twice my size.

She swinged a punch and it missed my face by a few centimeters. I pushed her into the the mirror and she crashed and broke the mirror with a piece flying near my face. I quickly grabbed the bigger piece and held it to her throat.
'Any last words' I smirked. She shook in fear like the fucking coward she is .

I let the piece fall and throw a spit at her before I heard Faith's voice coming in. 'Oh this bitch again!' She said ready to attack Taz. ' it's not worth it; she's gonna die slow of aids anyway' I said to her trying to get out remembering I'm pregnant and shouldn't be going at it with taz. I went out the bathroom and faith followed behind signaling joy that it's time to leave.

We exited and got into Faith's range Rover. While pulling out the street faith asked joy to drive because she wanted to be dropped off at some hotel to meet Sebastian . I gave Joy a look and she laughed hysterically. ' so how come we've never met Sebastian you've introduced us to the rest,' joy asked in a funny voice. Faith shifted uneasy in her seat and then stirred up some courage to give a rude reply; ' why you and zae ain't been together lately ; huh?' I looked shocked not knowing that joy and zae were actually in a drama and even more shocked that zae didn't tell me. ' that's not your fucking business' joy replied angrily. 'Neither is it yours' faith replied in the funny voice joy gave her earlier.

It got akward for a while and then I turned up the radio to hear one dance by drake. Nobody seemed phased by it so I just hummed to myself. ' so joy; I need a man!' I whined after the entire song played and we were finally on the highway. ' I got one for you' she smirked 'that really hot kingpin Calvin seems to dig you. ' I blushed at the image of his fine firm body being surrounded by his security guards as he left his mega mansion which was across my house in a gated community. His house was by far the hugest in our community. I snapped back and replied' yeah but.. He's gonna play me and he barely acknowledge me and he's a king pin for crying out loud what you seem gone come out of that?'   'never know till you try' faith said squeezing her head in between the convo. ' yeah Char no risk no reward!' Joy said laughing with faith like they weren't at it a while ago.

' stopping here!' Faith shouted not giving me time to reply. We were actually at the Hilton's and I was shocked and puzzled at the location wondering what rich guy gave hope that type of love.

Joy and I shared a look but faith was already out the door and entering the hotel.
' something's fishy' joy said pulling away.
' yeah ik' I said bothered because i was trying to message Zae so that I can get the money for the abortion.
' oh who you texting?' Joy said pulling the phone. ' awww whose rayyy?' She said cooing. ' no one' I said panicking for dear life that she would ask me more questions. Then I saw her pulling into an ally right next to the hotel.
' what you doing?' I asked relieved.
'Spying-duh' she replied turning off the vehicle.

-3 hrs later-

'There she is!!' Joy said waking me up.
' wait is that? ' I replied shocked as fuck seeing Hope's stepdad waking out the hotel kissing faith.

' yo this is some next level fuckery!' joy said now storming out the car. I quickly scuffled behind her trying to get her to stop but my pregnant ass kept me behind.

' Sebastian you a piece of shit for this!!' I shouted at him mean mugging the fuck out of him.
' what are you speaking about?' Sebastian said in a French accent looking at me funny. 'Don't act like you don't fucking know us you asshole' joy said dialing Hope's number.
' what the fuck yurll doing??!??' Faith said her face getting red.
'You ought to be a shame' I spat.
' hope; you wouldn't believe what your fucking friend is doing with your stepdad!!' I heard joy shout in the phone. Everybody now gathered around us cause we were creating a huge scene in this posh district.
'What?' I heard joy say going quiet.
'You won't believe this shit..' Joy said getting real calm.

'What?' I said getting worried.
' this ain't him,' joy said embarrassed.
'Fuck you mean?' I answered.
' of course this isn't fucking him you assholes!!! This is his nephew ; hope's step cousin; they named him after him because he's a fucking spitting image of him!' She screamed.
'I don't believe you guys!' She said crying now.
Sebastian spoke something in French and I looked at him and realized he was actually younger looking and shorter. 'What the fuck did we do ?' I panicked to joy.

'I don't know,' she replied looking a little pail as police served joy and I community service for disturbing the peace and noise pollution.