( Charity, Faith, Joy & Hope In Mm from left to right)

JOY P.O.V:

" Lucas gimme my danm bra!!" I bellowed running around my house behind him.
" not until you pay me for bulls losing!!" He said climbing the counter .
" my brother will be home any minute hurrry upp!!" I screamed holding my breasts together.
He hoped of the counter and into my room. I grabbed his shirt and it tore right there.
" you savage animal" he laughed not slowing down in his sprint to my room.

He jumped on my bed and I fell on top him.
" I've never liked a girl this much" he smiled bright.
" of course and her name is so perfect for this situation, cause joy can't help it" I said whilst making every attempt on being corny.

" yh whatever," he smiled starring at my lips.
" so it's been 5 months and we've never you know... just going out, kissing and intense stares, not once have we spoken about it.. neither attempt and..." I started getting nervous.
" so?" Lucas said sitting up and wrapping his arms around my waist pecking my lips knowing exactly what I was talking about.
" so, don't you wanna.. you know? " I said fiddling with my fingers. Lucas places his index finger under my chin and lifted it up.
" I'll wait till you ready, and we officially together" he smiled at me.
" I'm ready" I said letting him see my boobs , of course we've seen each other naked but he's never fingered , sucked or fucked me, like wise me to him.
" you sure?" He said kissing my neck.
" yes" I moaned.
He pulled off my shorts and lingerie and he took off his jeans and boxers.
He went down on me giving me head.
" mmmhmm" I moaned. He attacked my pussy with his tongue licking my clit and tounging my hole. I gripped his curls as his head bobble up and down. I felt his tongue map out LUCAS and I instantly came. " lucccccaaa-" I screamed. He did not stop. He held me tighter and continued tongue fucking me. I close my legs locking him there and he licked up my juices.
" mmhhmm that was better than anything I ever got" I said kissing him.
" this will be too" he said pulling out his meat. He was much bigger than zae and a better eater.
" well take it slow cause I've actually never gotten that." I weak smiled at him.
He put it back in at once and zipped up his pants.
" what I do??" I whined.
He lay down on my tummy and faced me.
" nothing baby, but if you're a virgin you're going to lose it in the most magical way possible. " he said kissing my tummy and now redressing me.
" I love you" I smiled at him .
" does this mean we official?" He cheesed at me as he lay back by my side and kissing me.
" hell yahhhhh," I said sucking on his lip. Just then Nate walked in my open bedroom door what perfect timing.
" dinner guys, y'all be doing the nasty with the door open" . he smiled sending some boxes of food on my bed.
" yall drinks are in the kitchen."
" Mann you must've destroyed my burger!!" I yelled at him.
Just at that point Charity messaged me.

CharityTy🔥: coming over with Chaè , im bored and Calvin working.

I closed the message knowing that she would still come over no matter what. We stated eating and put on some Empire. Lucas put in his music on cause he ain't about that 'gay shit' he Always complains when I watch it.
Soon I put in a movie so I could get Lucas to focus on spending time with me rather than his phone. Not long after Nate came watch it to. It was the conjuring 2.

It was now after 10 pm and we all finished our food and we were about 15 minutes into the movie. I heard the bus stop so I paused it giving Lucas an opportunity to make the popcorn and Nate to throw out the trash. I opened the door and I saw charity with Lavinity on her shoulder and a baby bag in the other, she was balancing so well I was shocked.

" haayyyyy" she said semi screaming.
" hey chaè " Lucas said taking her from tyty.
" I ain't get no love whenever I an with this child" she frowned.
" she so tinyyy" Nate said cooing.
" she ain't a month yet so expect that, " charity said sitting down.
" where's your mom and dad?" I asked her.
" they're home but they spend so much time with My danm baby only when she hungry they come looking for me!" She rolled her eyes .
" she just a couple of weeks still fresh so they're gonna do that, why'd you bring the baby though?" I asked.
" I actually planned on walking all the way she needed a walk! she's been in the house for literally her entire life, but I got tired and took the bus the rest of the way" she laughed.
Chaè started crying and charity got up to tend to her. She cradled her in her arm singing to her. Her voice is so beautiful.
" could you get out the stuff to change her girl" she asked me.
I got used to it cause every time I'm over by her she asks me to do. I be on that shit duty which is nasty.
Just then my phone rang and Lucas picked it up.
" thanks baby" I yelled.
" hey.. Yeah she here.. Sure.. OK" he said hanging up.
" who DAT? " I asked taking my god child to change from charity.
" it was Calvin he coming for chaè , charity" Lucas said pouring the popcorn in a bowl.
" okay imma sleep here though , " she said putting out some of her clothes out of the baby bag.
" can I change her clothes?" Nate asked trying to get involved.
" sure " charity said, like we were being like her parents and controlling the baby.
She sat down and placed 5 glasses on the, table.
Soon Calvin came for the baby and Nate gave her to him all dressed and ready to go. He took the bag and kissed charity and left, although he said he was coming back though.

Everybody went for their shower and shit and waited till he returned. He came with soda and we had the popcorn , some blankets and other movie time shit. We started the movie again and Calvin and Charity cuddled up together so I likewise did with Lucas. Tonight was a good night and I wouldn't have traded it for the world.

Faith P.O.V :

" so gurlllll , Hawaii chill???" I said oiling my legs , belly and arms.
" yassssss we'll be back tomorrow" hope said.
" stop screaming faith, everyone's asleep," charity said as I watched her tip toe over Nate , Calvin & Lucas who were all on the floor .
Joy burst out laughing as I saw her preparing breakfast in the background.
" I mean its after 11 what them fools still be doing sleeping anyway?" I said slipping on my booty shorts and crotcheted crop top.
" I mean where u be going anyway ???" Hope said eyeing me like she wanted to see,more through the camera.
" airport!! Sebastian's coming back this morning, he did 2 more months sadly. " I answered.
" embezzlement.. Dun dun dun dun..." Charity said laughing hysterically.
" I'm sorry for my friend's childish behaviour , in fact I'll make it up to you , u want a embezzled bagg-- oops I meant bedazzled. " joy said laughing in the background again.
" quit it guys, she might not be able to BAIL you out of JAIL for your crimes" hope said joining on the fun.
" okay bye broke bitchessssssss," I winked at them knowing they got the joke before I hanged up our group video Skype call.

I hopped into my white Audi and made my way to airport bound.

[okay guys there are only 2 more chapters in this book and then I'll be done]