( Lavinity Chaè Jones in MM)

Charity P.O.V

- 5 months later -

"Cmon cal I'm full" I whined at him.
" one more bite please baby" he said rubbing my thigh getting me horny.
" you know these hormones be working stop doing shit like that" I said fulling my mouth with pancakes. He brought me to breakfast and kept over feeding me .
" I love that we've been together for 5 Mnths and not once have you pressured me for sex" I smiled at him.
" I respect you char and not until you're ready ; I'm never going to force u babe" he said now touching my knees.
" this baby is too much" I said sitting back.
" you ready to leave ? " he asked.
"Yeah sure my mom keeps texting me about she came yesterday and I haven't spent enough time with her" I said rolling my eyes.
" cmon you know she just wants to take care of the baby" he said helping my fat ass up.
" i wanna decorate the nursery today cal" I said changing the subject.
" you know your mom wants to do it with you just promise you'll let her help" he said leaving the money on the table and walking out.
" okay baby" I pecked his lips.
The ride back home was quiet and the security guards drove much slower today since I requested to take in the lovely country side. We were about 3 hours away from our house and I just loved this little breakfast creek although it was so far. I'm going to bring my daughter here every Sunday morning as a tradition.

I entered my house and saw all the lights were off and my mom sitting cross legged on the couch.
" look mo--"
"SURRPPRIISEEEEEE!!" everybody jumped out. All my family was over and all my school mates and friends. I looked around and spotted joy, faith, Nate, dre, derrick, hope, Sebastian, Lucas and everybody else.
" oh myy goshh mom" I said tearing up.
This was a jungle themed baby shower with Little rainforest elements everywhere. The cake was really huge and beautiful and everybody was dressed like they were in a jungle.
" oh my god guyss!!" I said sitting on the chair. I was truly so happy, I thought my mom would be upset but here she was with this big ass party. My house is big and we live in a gated community so I guess that explains how everything fit.
" cmonnnn let's get your dress" my dad said bringing me upstairs.
The most beautiful white 2 piece lay on the bed . the skirt was transparent and flowy and long to my ankles with a high waisted white panty attached. And an embroided bralette . I had a gold empress crown with gold ankletes. And of course my mom would use jungle theme for Jamaica , my dad was Indian but raised in Jamaica but they would always embrace the Indian heritage. So my grandma came to do henna on my belly for the good spirits of the baby. As I sat and Joy put my make up on while Faith did some loose curls in my hair and let it down.
I love this girl to the death of me I don't know how I'll ever tell her I cheated with her boyfriend.  When everybody was all done I could actually see the baby bump bigger than usual and I was glowing heavy.
" awwwww oh my goshhh!!" Hope said taking pictures.
Soon everybody was talking pictures of me and I felt amazing. I walked down my staircase and everybody literally stopped what they were going to look at me. This was a beautiful pregnancy glow that I will lose in just 2 more months.

Everybody congratulated me on my pregnancy and everybody socialized with me. Calvin came in with a dress shirt and all.
" even if this isn't my baby; she still my first born child; and I promise to have and to hold you guys forever and ever" he said sliding a promise ring in my finger.
" awwwwww I promise that this relationship will work out no matter what cal," I said smiling at him.
I started feeling pains in my tummy and I knew I was hungry .
" mommy; get me some patties " I said in my  Jamaican accent.
" whu happen to your feet pickme?" She said being salty.
" please mum; my feet are killing me" I said grabbing a chair and sitting down.

"Babe your clothes are red; I think you spilled some koolaid" Calvin said coming to me.
" that's blood!!!" I panicked.
" somebody call an ambulance!!" He shouted over the socialization.
After that I completly blacked out.