2

( MM: from left to right : faith, charity, hope & joy)

Joy P.O.V

I arrived at my boyfriend's condo and heard trap music. I walked into his living room and saw him on the couch with his hooka in front him and like 5 rolled ones. He was fucking up shit in here but what's new.
I walked behind him and wrapped my arms from behind.

' hey pappii!' I said playing kisses on his forehead.

' hey baby mama' he peeked my lips as he pulled me over to sit next to him.

'I miss you,' I said putting me head on his chest and lighting up a blunt.

' then bring that virgin ass here for a kiss' he said blowing smoke in my face.

'Baby I told you stop calling me that' I said satisfied that my joint was lit up and kissing him. I got up and pulled my pants down making me be in panties only and lowered the music cause I could barely hear myself think.

' naw I like to state the fact that you a virgin you know it's a rare thing' he said whispering into my ears and kissing my neck.

'Precisely why you aint gettin none' I said running away from him and into the kitchen to get some munchies.

'Yeah... Rightt..' He semi yelled and turned the music back up. I admired all the pics he had on his fridge of us and the big 'Z + J ' I carved into the wall when he just moved into this place. I've been thinking about moving in with him since his sister died a month ago from cancer but I wanted him the one to ask instead of pushing him, now watching the framed picture of the three of us on his counter at her graduation. I quickly wiped my tears and entered the living room with about 30 diffident snacks and drinks.

'Zae how you stay so faithful?' I asked now making myself more comfy on his couch and sitting the munchies down.

'Ummm..' He said not really looking at me but I played it off.

' really bae, I admire you' I said now puffing some weed from the hookah.

'Hmm..' He said smiling at me.

' you know you make me so happy' I said now making O's with the weed.

'Baby,' he finally spoke up.

'Yes love' I said looking at the weed everywhere in the room.

'Ummm.. Can I eat you out'.... he said looking at me with lust.

' it's yours isn't it?' I smirked at him.

' a year strong' he said and pushed my panties aside blowing smoke inside making me all tingly.
He then devoured my pussy and it felt like heaven as it usually does.
When he was done , he went to brush his teeth and lighted his spliff. I continued using his hooka and right then hooka by tyga came on. I brought up the music a little bit and started thinking what I was going to do for my 20th birthday.

We sat there smoking for about an hour again and we were really fucked up. But what's new?
' babe I'm going to the shower' he said.
'Co.' I replied.
Just then my phone rang,

🎉 Faith [CALL ANSWERED]:

What  ?

F: don't be like that I'm already done with that petty bs.

Me too, I ain't phased,

F: coo, so movies at 10?

Squad?

F: yeah,

Coo.

F: I still love you

Love you too.