The pit

IT WON'T LET ME BOLD MY WORDS! I AM SORRY THAT I HAVEN'T UPDATED IN A WHILE BUT I HAVE BEEN STUMPED ON WHAT TO DO NEXT WITH MY STORY.

DISCLAIMER-I DO NOT OWN DIVERGENT. ALL I OWN IS THIS SHOE.

 I keep on running. I don't exactly know where but I let my legs carry me away form the school.

I have been running for about 30 minutes when I reach the pit.

The pit is where I always go when things get tough because I can just lose myself in the commotion.

And also because everyone here is like me. With powers that make us different. Unique.

The first person I see is my best friend (with powers) Kaylee. Kaylee has fire powers but she also doesn't know how to control them. So she lives here.

I would live here also but then my parents would get suspicious. She sees me to and runs up to me and hugs me.

"I haven't seen you in forever!" she said

"Kaylee, we hung out over the weekend."

With that we shared a laugh and talked about what happened and what is new in our lives.

Then Peter walked up to us with his super-speed and said "Well Well Well I haven't seen you here in a while Tris." He had an evil smirk on his face and it just made me cringe.

Me and Kaylee shared a look and we got up to leave feeling very uncomfortable in this situation.

"Where are you to going?" He snarled as he grabbed our wrist and yanked us back

We landed on the floor at his feet with a thud and we looked at each other with fear in our eyes.

Why was no one seeing this and helping us?

And that is when he picked us up. Threw us over his shoulder and started walking to the basement to an abandoned room.

Oh no.

SORRY IT'S SHORT. PLEASE REVIEW AND TELL ME WHAT YOU WANT TO HAPPEN! I AM TOTALLY STUMPED.AND YAY 20 VIEWS!