When I wake

I wake with a punding headach and as I look around and I take in my surroundings.

I see dark walls almost black and a tilled grey floor. And a staircase on the left with a door at the top.

And as I look around more I fimd Kaylee chained to the wall by her hands and I see that she is still unconcious. Just then I register that I am chained by my hands to the wall also.

Then I here the door at the top of the steps open and in comes Peter.

He looks at me laughes and says"how was ur reat u where out for a pretty long time after I injected u. I am surprised ur friend hasn't woken up yet. I hope we didnt kill her."

That was it "WHAT DID U INJECT US WITH?!"

Oh don't worry it was only a little something to draon ur powers so u wouldnt be able to escape."

I was in shock.

"Why would u do that we never dod anything to u!?"

"Oh really well I just dont want u in the picture u guys or girls are becoming to powerful amd i dont really enjoy that."

"So what are u going to do to us?"

"Well with time u will suffer and eventually die. Well if ur friend hasnt yet i will send someome in to check that out."

And then he trotted back up the steps and into the door. Then someone else comes out. He looks like a doctor so i ask "why r u here r u working for Peter?"

He looks at me and says "No I dont work for him he kidnapped me a few weeks ago and i was sent to see if the girl in this room was still alive."

"Oh"

He then went over to Kaylee and checked her pulse

And by the look he gave my I already knew the answer she was................

➡️➡️➡️➡️HEY GUYS IM BACK!!!! Thank u guys for all of the reads...we reached over 20!!! Omg that might not seem like alot to you but it is to me!! I have never written a book before so this is pretty exciting. Thank you for reading and if you have any ideas for this book please comment down below and vote!!! Till next time
~Liz🙃