Phils POV

So to catch up hear, today i made a great friend. We get along and have alot in common. The we went over to mine, and he asked if i was gay!

Dan: " Are you gay?"

Phil: " Why, I mean we just met it isnt really your buisness?!"

I was gay but its not like im going to admit that to Dan, he is cute, and funny.But i had only met him on this day and didnt wanna risk screwing things up by telling him i was gay, id have to be a real moron to do that.

Dan: " I know it isnt but you get bullied, i used to get bullied because of that."

Phil: " Did you just say you were gay?"

Dan: " Bi, I like girls and boys, guys mostly!"

Phil: " Oh well thats not a bad thing, and to answer your question, yes i am gay."

Dan: " Thats really kool, I;m glad you shared that with me!"

He said it with a warm grin. Now I am gay, yea this is true, but i dont normally like guys as much as i like Dan, i mean ye other guys are hot to me but Dan is just different. He honestly seems to care for me. Does he like me I know he is bi, but does he like me? I like him no questions about it. His soft caring smile, his dimples, holy crap those dimples, his soft deep warm brown eyes that can freaking melt you, just everything about him made him all the more fantastic! His hair was straightened, i could tell his hair was actually curly. But he is out of my league im pale and unatractive. Then the unexpected happened...... I WS KISSED! By Daniel Howell a boy ive known less than 24 hours!

Dan: " Im so sorry but I had to!"

Phil: " its actually fine, i enjoyed it!"

Dan: " Um, i realize we have known each other a little less than a day, but will you be my boyfriend?"

Phi: " Yea, but lets keep it a secret, im not ready to come out yet?"

Dan: " Ok!"

Then the front door opened we quickly cleaned up our smokes and sprayed some air freshner concidering my mom doesnt need to know her 16 year old son smokes. She also doesnt need to know that her 16 year old son was smoking with his boyfriend. She tehn walked it the room to see us casually playing Sonic.

Phils mum: Hello, Philip who is your little friend here?

Phil: This is Dan he is a friend i made at school!

Phils mum: How lovely, its a plesure to meet you Dan!

Dan: Yea you too.

I then dragged Dan up stairs into my room to avoid any slip ups about us smoking or our relationship.

Dan: It really hurts that we have to hide our love from your mom.

Phil: You love me?

Dan: Yea?

Phil:I love you too!

i then crashed my lips into his. This morning I woke up waiting to be beat at school and yelled at by dad, but i met my true love instead. e kissed for a while, it was slow and deep.His lips were warm and inviting, and then his tongue brushed across my bottom lip asking for entrance, of course I let him. Then we broke away.

Dan: Want a smoke?

Phil: Sure.

Dan: So baby, now that we are dating, what do you wanna talk about?

Phil: I actually need to tell you something?

Dan: Ok what is it?

Phil: Im a virgin and if we ever get that far i wont know what to do!