ITS HERE AN UPDATE

Dan's POV

We walked to school casually. Me and Phil acting as if we werent dating, and of course Chris and PJ open as fuck walking with their hands in each others pockets. I envied them so open about it, I wonder if they were ever worried about the school calling their parents on them for PDA.

Dan: Arent you guys afraid the school will call your parents for PDA?

PJ: Yea, but it isnt worth acting like i dont love my boyfriend!

Chris: If our parents find out it wont phase me ill be yelled at but i dont care. But that doesnt mean i want them to know.

Phil: God, i cant wait til me and dan are able to be a couple in public like you guys.

Dan: Why dont we just at school, our parents dont have to be involved......?

Phil: OK?

And with that his arm snaked around my waist as we walked into school. Chris and Peej happily in the same position as before and me and Phil close together, close enough for everyone to know we were a couple. We obviously got some strange looks as did Chris and PJ but it didnt bother us. Chris and PJ had told us about there old regiment of making out in the halls at there old school and then fucking in empty class rooms on free periods. Me and Phil had had sex only once and that happened last night.

We all were walking to our lockers mine was 15, Phils was 19, Chris had 22, and Peej had 27. We all went to classes of course we all got our ass kicked for our relationships but we didnt care.

3 weeks later

Dans POV

We had all arrived at school it kind of became a thing for us all to come in together. Me and Phil have had sex 3 times since our first time. Chris and Peej however have fucked several times since then. I estimate around 18, 19 times. As we were retrieving books from our lockers we were called into the principals office.

Principal: Some students AND techers have been complaining about you 4 boys.

Dan: And, what did we do?

I was agrivated bye this. Me and Phil were holding hands under the table to where the principal couldnt see. Though Peej and Chris were trying to be obvious since PJ had his hand dirrectly on the top of Chris'jeans.

Principal: Well yesterday, a teacher was walking by an empty class room, and heard some moans. When she looked in she saw PJ here and Chris, umm...... having,.....relations.

Chris: So what? We fuck at school all the time!

Principal: It is very against the rules and dont swear at school!

PJ: Hey we do it all the time! And one time we fucked on your desk while you were at lunch!

Principal: I am going to have to call your parents about this! And as for you Daniel and Philip students are complaining about moans coming from the bathroom!

At this point i was angry. Yea we were dating. We didnt fuck much but hell blow jobs were always a thing with us. Like in the past 3 weeks i recieved like 23 and given a good 25!

Dan: So what I cant blow my boyfriend?!

Principal: Not at school!

Phil: You do realize that will make Dan want to do it at school more right?

Principal: You all can expect angry parents when you get home today!

Dan: Good, you can also expect cum on your desk at some point!

I was serious, i knew Peej and Chris would start fucking in here more, and I know Phil will be ok with us doing things in here.

Principal: You all have detention after school!