♥ Chapter 1 ♥

( Mettaton's P.O.V )

      Okay, i'll admit. I was a little bit MORE than tipsy last night. It's just that after difficult shows, I don't exactly "drink myself into nothing" I just drink to get out of my depressing state of mind. Expecting it to be late in the afternoon, I brought myself out of bed to check the time. I chuckled a little. Only 8:45 AM! I pulled on my teal and white Victoria's Secret over-sized sweater and wool socks, then headed downstairs. Alphys was doing her normal morning routine. Watching those strange Japanese cartoons, drinking herbal honey tea (haha, I made it) and writing those romantic stories on her laptop. "Morning, Dear" I said, snatching Alphys tea cup out of her hand, and taking a drink. "G-Good Morning M-Metta!" Alphys nervously answered, slamming her laptop shut. "H-How are you f-feeling after your intense night a f-few hours p-prior?" I rolled my eyes. " I still feel like shit, but definitely better than last night." I walked over to Alphys, plopping down next to her. "How are you and Undyne doing?" I asked, taking another sip from the cup. "O-OH! Undyne a-and I are getting along just fine." Alphys anxiously answered. "Have you guys-" "N-NO!!! ARE YOU J-JOKING METTA?!?!" Alphys cried as she turned at least 30 shades of red. "Alphys!" I scolded, lightly hitting her leg. "I didn't mean if you guys had any sexual contact!!! I meant have you guys gone on a date yet!" I scoffed. Alphys blushed even harder. "Honestly darling, you need to stop jumping to conclusions SO easily!" I said, slightly giggling. "hehe, I-I guess... Anyways, n-no, we haven't..." Alphys said, lowering her head. "Hm. That's too bad. It will have to happen sooner or later, but until then, what do you want to do with our day?" I said, picking up a nail file from the nearby coffee table. Alphys sighed. "H-how about lunch with Sans and P-Papy?" I looked down. I pasted a cheeky smirk on my face. "Yeah. Sounds fab. Maybe we could even invite Undyne."

( Papyrus's P.O.V )

  "NYEH! SANS WE RAN OUT OF SPAGHETTI PASTA YET ONCE AGAIN!" I said, stomping into the tiny kitchen. "Yeah um before you rant, we're going to lunch with Alphys and the pink, glittery trash can." Sans said, turning away from me. "Oh. How much time do I have to get ready?" I asked. "Well, we can leave right now. But considering that the long-legged tin can is joining us, and will most likely need about an hour to get ready, we'll be waiting for a while. But we can still go and grab a table." Sans laughed. "Sans, the 'tin can' has an actual name you know!" I said, with an obvious look of annoyance on my face. Sans smirked. "Well little bro, lets head." "Sans, i'm talking to you!" I yelled as I followed him outside.

( Mettaton's P.O.V )

"5 MORE MINUTES, DARLING!" " NO METTA! W-WE NEED TO G-GO N-NOW! WE'RE RUNNING I-INCREDIBLY L-LATE!" "DO YOU HAVE ANY RESPECT FOR BEAUTY?!" "NO, BUT I DO HAVE RESPECT FOR GETTING TO IMPORTANT EVENTS ON TIME!" "UGH! FINE! YOU'RE SO NEEDY!" I scooped up the rest of my makeup, and put it in my handbag. Of course, the second I got downstairs to where Alphys was, she looked incredibly pissed. "Alphys, honey, darling, sweetheart, I am a sensation in the Underground.  It would be utterly humiliating to go out in PUBLIC looking like a hot mess. It's just not acceptable for an idol like me to act such ways. My reputation would fall downhill and who knows- maybe I would get HATE." "Y-yeah well Metta, I-it's awfully embarrassing w-when we're ALWAYS l-late for ev-vents. Do you understand?" I sighed. "Whatever."

( San's P.O.V ) 

        As I walked with Papy, I surprisingly payed attention to my surroundings instead of staring at my shoes. My trance was soon interrupted when I looked at my little brother, and noticed that he was reading a magazine. Not just any magazine, a magazine with that self-centered piece of metal on the front cover. "Papy, stop reading that!" I said as I ripped the magazine out of Papyrus's bony hands. "Hey!" Papyrus yelled. "What is your problem with Metta? What has he ever done?" I halted, stopping Papyrus too. "Papy, he doesn't really care about people, or his fans. He's an asshole. Fame and money are the only things that are on his mind. He's a phony!" "Well brother, I do have to disagree with you on that. He is genuine, and unique!" "I'll prove you wrong bro, Trust me. I will..."